Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No reply on tournament prize on how to collect it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me, the GM was there looking for the team winners to ask them for something for the main page. Now, as for the wagers, there was a pm and game question and both were answered with the developers are working on it. Now it's affecting everyone and I find the manner in which you captured the GM saying Bye to the server as she left to go to other winners servers and do the same thing rather insulting and designed to stir. Shame on you.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

only what we can read is devs workin on it but cant take that long single person would be done already.........If the devs cant fix it coz they have no experience hire new ones
      Sweetie

Comment

Excuse me, I find the manner in which you captured the player attention as they invest to win the tournament for nothing rather insulting and designed to stir.

Tournament Rule :
        Prizes ;
        The winner of the Team Tournament will walk away with the;Angel Alecta!

Originally posted by CafeAuLait
        First, the people who participated in tournaments can collect for their participation prize. The server can collect for the server prize. Individual mails were sent to people who fought in the rounds, that means you actually had your character participate in the fight against another opponent. The amount of chests given depended on your performance. The angel apparently was not sent out and I have collected every regions winning team to make sure those players get the Alecta that is coming to them. If there is anything else beyond what's been covered in this thread then please state it.
        Originally posted by CafeAuLait
        Greetings,

I am very sorry to inform you of this but the developers have declined to give Alecta.
        Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
        Excuse me, the GM was there looking for the team winners to ask them for something for the main page. Now, as for the wagers, there was a pm and game question and both were answered with the developers are working on it. Now it's affecting everyone and I find the manner in which you captured the GM saying Bye to the server as she left to go to other winners servers and do the same thing rather insulting and designed to stir. Shame on you.
        Shame on you.
        Last edited by Moratia; 06-04-2014, 05:25 AM.

Comment

we as BloodOath invested in the Previous to tournament CS Tycoon to be stronger and try win TA Tournament in ADVERTISE it clearly said that winner will take Alecta we payed real money to get this far and we won the TA Tour for .eu servers so we are Entiteled to get Alecta ... and dont blaim developers we pay you the money and you promised we get it !!!!!.
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Moratia View Post
            Excuse me, I find the manner in which you captured the player attention as they invest to win the tournament for nothing rather insulting and designed to stir.

Tournament Rule :
            Prizes ;
            The winner of the Team Tournament will walk away with the;Angel Alecta!

Shame on you.
            Moratia, it is not my call on the angel. I have fought for you. It was a developer decision.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I have collected every regions winning team to make sure those players get the Alecta that is coming to them.

No condition in this post you made. You engage yourself, like EdgeLoA did for the previous buggy event.
              In the end we got nothing, and you got money.

It is developer decision ? The same developer who posted this in your official website ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	TT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	1688688

It is nowhere close to be acceptable, it is write black on white, it is your official website. You should take your responsability.
              And you dare to ask us to make a photo to promote a tournament where you cheated and scammed us ?
              This is disgusting and a shame from the whole R2 and GTA team.

Comment

In other words:

They aren't holding up their end of their own Policy.
                I understand from the Moderator replies back that there is work in progress.

Understandable in a full blown always active game with so many servers popping up it is killing the remaining last active EU servers in general.

Failing on this matter which has almost run for a full week (but instead sending out Event, after event) Means the focus is going more and more to send everything our way please.
                Coding shouldn't be as hard, as you manage in a single server during Domination just as well.

However so:
                If an Advertisement is misleading in any way:
                The Dev's are fully responsible for any and all damages done to any and all players Participating and Spending money in first (and for most people: LAST) Cross server Tournament.

So my question is quite simple.

Will, or Won't you do something about it.

Comment

They mean " the winner will walk closer to the angel Alecta" not "the winner will walk away with the angel Alecta" sry enlish is new to the chineses

Comment

As far as this look it is quite an scam and such activities are not law friendly.

Comment

Yes and they can't say it is a mistake in the news, because if you click on it you end on this :

Name:	TT2.jpg
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	1688690

If you click on more information, once again :

Name:	TT3.jpg
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	1688691

And in case you are really dumb and still haven't understand, it is even in the bottom of the page :

Name:	TT4.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1688692

But all of this is just a pure LIE to scam and steal player.

Comment

Originally posted by Graidrag View Post
                        In other words:

They aren't holding up their end of their own Policy.
                        I understand from the Moderator replies back that there is work in progress.

Understandable in a full blown always active game with so many servers popping up it is killing the remaining last active EU servers in general.

Failing on this matter which has almost run for a full week (but instead sending out Event, after event) Means the focus is going more and more to send everything our way please.
                        Coding shouldn't be as hard, as you manage in a single server during Domination just as well.

However so:
                        If an Advertisement is misleading in any way:
                        The Dev's are fully responsible for any and all damages done to any and all players Participating and Spending money in first (and for most people: LAST) Cross server Tournament.

So my question is quite simple.

Will, or Won't you do something about it.
                        ''The Dev's are fully responsible for any and all damages done to any and all players Participating and Spending money in first (and for most people: LAST) Cross server Tournament.'' implying cs-ta and spending in it lol. What did you spend on exactly?on basically nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                          ''The Dev's are fully responsible for any and all damages done to any and all players Participating and Spending money in first (and for most people: LAST) Cross server Tournament.'' implying cs-ta and spending in it lol. What did you spend on exactly?on basically nothing.
                          Just above you have the advertise : "Prepare for Team Tournament ect..." so basically, anything spent in game since, is dedicated to this team tournament, with Alecta as reward.
                          If Alecta is not anymore a prize for tournament, player may haven't spent much on Tycoon and such.
                          Which enter in the definition :
                          scam transitive verb
                          : to deceive and take money from (someone)
                          : to get (something, such as money) by deceiving someone

Examples of SCAM

The company scammed hundreds of people out of their life savings.
                          I could tell they were scamming you and charging too much.
                          They scammed a lot of money from unwary customers.

Comment

Ok, this is turning into a major scam lately, false information, and lack of information after 4 days on wagered prizes. Yet they release the bloody archer to make more money off us.

Developer or not, the prize stated winners will get Alecta, the devs had no right wat so ever to change that fact without a back up prize to support the winners aka (subject to change) since that was not stated R2 has lied to its players and also to the people that has clearly spent money.

Now CafeAuLait, GMs on LoA is next to nothing they are hardly on only when they see fit, ive seen more active GMs on dragonpals than here so in manner of speaking that type of response from said gm just saying bye isnt to stir wat so ever, just showing the manner of gms on LoA.

Comment

So I see we get nothing for our wagers! I made several and won all but one of them. And now the tourney icon is gone! So no rewards for wagers, way to go r2games on once again failing your players.

Comment

Well if this game does not start delivering on its promises of prizes then I for one will find a new game with a new company to play and spend my money!!!!!!!!!!!! This company does not understand balanced gameplay, honesty, or reasonable prices!!!!! So if things do not change they can take their empty promises and shove them up their tailpipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X