Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No reply on tournament prize on how to collect it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the dev refused to give electa was a bad decision i think.
    Right now I wondering how this going to end?

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
    "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Dev have invok the disclaimer "As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels, new updates may slightly change the appearance or effects of systems and classes in-game."

They assume remove Alecta from tournament prize is a "slightly change of appearance or effects of system".
      2 solutions, they are dishonest or stupid (it actually exist the third solution they are both but well :P)

Comment

Wagers

Yup, Still waiting too.

Could not collect the wagers for Team Tourney and the TAB is gone now.

Don't know what to do.

Locky

Comment

Well, they arent guna bother i take since new update, they wanna brush it under the carpet and hope ppl forget it. Well i certainly remember about the First time rewards of eternal spire which we got bad compo for that, and now we arent gunna see the wagered bets or the winners in tourney gunna see their Alecta.

Comment

Still have not been able to collect wagers from Cross server tournament. I usually don't post but this is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Moratia View Post
              Dev have invok the disclaimer "As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels, new updates may slightly change the appearance or effects of systems and classes in-game."

They assume remove Alecta from tournament prize is a "slightly change of appearance or effects of system".
              2 solutions, they are dishonest or stupid (it actually exist the third solution they are both but well :P)
              well, sometimes description bug do make a problem. looks like we need to ask before it was too late

still idk how to react to this, after all dev control everything T.T

Comment

Saw this posted:
                Team Tournament – Wager prizes for Team Tournament could not be collected. This issue will be fixed by Monday and we will be providing a compensation pack soon thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by R250203125 View Post
                  Saw this posted:
                  Team Tournament – Wager prizes for Team Tournament could not be collected. This issue will be fixed by Monday and we will be providing a compensation pack soon thereafter.
                  can i know where?

Comment

Yes BlackVerz this is the one they gave me from a Ticket - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lution-Updates

Comment

still havent gotten the wager rewards
                      and the house of cards didnt give me my lev 8 gem chest server s54 DeadFrogg 2nd place . yall keep adding stuff but dont fix ****

Comment

also the house of cards not giving rewards rt what the heck are yall doing we pay money and get ****** i got 2nd place no 800 refining stone no lev 8 gem chest and every time i try to make a ******* ticket cant send a screenshot cause it boots me off the page when i try to I want a refund for money spent in house of cards
                        s54 DeadFrogg

Comment

Originally posted by R23889865 View Post
                          still havent gotten the wager rewards
                          and the house of cards didnt give me my lev 8 gem chest server s54 DeadFrogg 2nd place . yall keep adding stuff but dont fix ****
                          did you had 40k+ points?

Comment

It the way they work - they promise rewards and simply forget they ever existed in the first place

Facebook events no ones seen any of those rewards - TT everyone was screwed

Luckily I knew the company so never even thought of spending a single penny

Comment

well got the reward for fighting in the x server team tournament tks but still nothing for wagering i had a wager on every dang fight in the bracket and still get nothing for them what is up with that when are we gonna get the rewards

Comment

Originally posted by R23889865 View Post
                                also the house of cards not giving rewards rt what the heck are yall doing we pay money and get ****** i got 2nd place no 800 refining stone no lev 8 gem chest and every time i try to make a ******* ticket cant send a screenshot cause it boots me off the page when i try to I want a refund for money spent in house of cards
                                s54 DeadFrogg
                                dude, wait patiently. the gm's already made a statement. they will gonna work on it this monday. just to let u know, gtarcade server also has the same problem. so chill man.
                                your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Working...
                                X