X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player pack

player pack dissapear,i start playing yesterday,and now its dissapear

Are you asking about new player rewards or something else?
    | | |

Comment

yes,thats i asking

Comment

i already lost some rewards.do something fast

Comment

Whats your IGN and Server?
          | | |

Comment

KissofHell
            S139 Haunted Junction

Comment

Sorry to inform you but that character is more than a month old. You may have started leveling since yesterday but new player pack ends 20 days after you create your character.
              | | |

Comment

)))) youre so funny.its a hunter,how the hell could have 1 month))

Comment

Originally posted by R249946405 View Post
                  )))) youre so funny.its a hunter,how the hell could have 1 month))
                  Unless this is wrong, thats what the system shows us,you are lvl 36.
                  KissofHell
                  S139 Haunted Junction
                  Just confirm if this is the correct details i'll recheck
                  Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-11-2014, 08:24 AM.
                  | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                    Unless this is wrong, thats what the system shows us, you are lvl 36.
                    KissofHell
                    S139 Haunted Junction
                    that why i post here its a bugg.im a hunter lvl 36,start 3 days ago

Comment

how the hell a hunter char could have 1 month,this type o class have 4 days from release

Comment

lost 2 days of rewards,2 days it took to try to fix my problem,and now you say its not a problem,it just expired.i have a HUNTER lvl 36 ign KissOfHell,and play 3 days,and u say i play for a month.with a char who have less than a week from release.intresting.when i pay money for this game im good,but when i have a problem im stupid.intresting....

Comment

Originally posted by R249946405 View Post
                          lost 2 days of rewards,2 days it took to try to fix my problem,and now you say its not a problem,it just expired.i have a HUNTER lvl 36 ign KissOfHell,and play 3 days,and u say i play for a month.with a char who have less than a week from release.intresting.when i pay money for this game im good,but when i have a problem im stupid.intresting....
                          First you don't explain things properly , I had the GM's check the system for your character info you provided and it showed you created it on 21st may now since you claim you just started i wanted you to reconfirm your IGN and server. You just had to provide me that so i can help you i didnt ask for this summary.
                          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-13-2014, 01:13 AM.
                          | | |

Comment

I manually went to server checked the character, you gave me wrong info. You character name was KissOfHell not KissofHell . You need to provide correct information so i can help you.....
                            Anyways i'll ask the tech team to log into your acc and check it.
                            Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-11-2014, 08:36 AM.
                            | | |

Comment

Probably the date that someone joins a server counts, not when you finish the tutorial and choose between warrior/archer/mage

Comment

Working...
                              X