A question for Moderators, Admins, or who ever actualy can ansfer this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Moderators, Admins, or who ever actualy can ansfer this

Hi all. As a player (free) of this game, lately (oh 2 months, give or take a week), i have been a wintnes for lots of Events, new/old, which has been mostly (90% realy if not more) made for hard and ultra cashers.

Folowing those Events, there have been new ingame stuff added, but sadly, NOT 1 thing was made for free players, and light cashers. Now, i know some ppl are saying "be patient, just colect points, you will have it also eventualy", but "eventualy" realy means play hard core every day, all events, all daily duties etc. and in oh i duno 6 months, i will have those things, but, thats just not soon enuf. By the time free player get anything new, that is curenly in the game, those that can aford it will have Tanks, and Stealth Bombers, and Nuclear Weapons.

So, finaly, here is my question, and pls, if you do not know the answer for this one, pls try to find out.

Will there in the future be anything new added in the game for free players, REALISTICLY obtainable (not over 6 months), like:

1. New Heroes, or old heroes, but we dont need to cash money for Icons.
    2. New Angels, or old angels, but we dont need to cash money for Icons.
    These would be REALY nice to know.

3. Special gear, that we dont need to cash for.
    4. New free mounts.
    5. New free wings and suits.
    Optional to know.

Now, if you know, or if you can be good pals and find out anything of the above, WHAT, WHEN, HOW, pls let us know, so we can dicede do we realy want to play this game, or just save our time and quit now, becouse, francly, as it stands, this game has wery little to nothing to offer us.

Thank you in advance, and remeber, Casher is not a Casher if there are no free players around. Good day to all.

1. All heroes could be obtained without cashing, you just need to save up enough card lotto vouchers for the 5 only heroes from HOC
    2. More than half of the angels within the game could be obtained free of charge
    3. Royal set could be obtained free of charge
    4. I got my floe hunter for free, just saying.
    5. Wedding dress? Blazing wings(Jackpot lotto vouchers)?
    头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
    不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
    (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
    (奥特曼 - ultraman)
    (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
    (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Yeah you just need to be patience and wait about at least 5 months of HoC and prolly about 2 years of collecting Shards.

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
        1. All heroes could be obtained without cashing, you just need to save up enough card lotto vouchers for the 5 only heroes from HOC
        2. More than half of the angels within the game could be obtained free of charge
        I agree with qing all the way..

you can get almost all heroes on HOC without spending anything because of "Master of Poker" event.

like Tycoon can be win without spending at all, i just got 50k pts without spending any diamond and beat cashers (not mega ofc)

and we get bonus event oftenly.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

c`mon men....really??? we can`t be patience and waiting 5 months to get strong heroes...mount...dress..etc...when we saw the cashers geting in 1 week all strong heroes...we are borred to wait....realy now...

Comment

Originally posted by mykykill View Post
            c`mon men....really??? we can`t be patience and waiting 5 months to get strong heroes...mount...dress..etc...when we saw the cashers geting in 1 week all strong heroes...we are borred to wait....realy now...
            well the give casher a way to get them more fast than usual and that's it

Comment

then be a casher....

Comment

1. yea but we will grow old and senile by time we have chance for free HoC heroes.
                2. get stuck with Nyssa forever, kinda lame.
                3. agree this is possible to be obtained for free easy, got some
                4. on cash dead server possible. on newer servers, you can pretty much just spectate as free player or little casher
                5. most of cloths obtainable for free, got my wedding garb that way.
                Last edited by yougetsu1454; 06-15-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

HOC heroes can NOT be gotten without cashing their are cards that can NOT be gotten without buying the dia chests they state on them can NOT BE GOTTEN BY TRADING POINTS.

Comment

Actually only 3 pieces of the royal set can be obtained. The other 2 you have to spend a massive amount of diamonds to qualify to earn the marks to get the other 2.
                    And no, you can never get a HoC hero with out spending diamonds so don't mislead people.
                    Last edited by vastilos; 06-15-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglestrikers View Post
                      HOC heroes can NOT be gotten without cashing their are cards that can NOT be gotten without buying the dia chests they state on them can NOT BE GOTTEN BY TRADING POINTS.
                      Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                      Actually only 3 pieces of the royal set can be obtained. The other 2 you have to spend a massive amount of diamonds to qualify to earn the marks to get the other 2.
                      And no, you can never get a HoC hero with out spending diamonds so don't mislead people.
                      It is true that all HoC heroes could be obtained without cashing

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

actually if you make it to knockout round for cs-ta you can indeed get all 5 pieces of royal for free. Also, you CAN get Hoc heroes without spending diamonds if you save enough vouchers to be in top 7 for it (Hence getting the L joker)

Comment

so you don't want to pay but you don't want to wait neither and wonder why the devs don't care about players like you .hmmm, mystery

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglestrikers View Post
                            both was misleading.

Master of poker in HOT EVENT, give you card that you need.

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                            so you don't want to pay but you don't want to wait neither and wonder why the devs don't care about players like you .hmmm, mystery
                            i totally agree with andreicde

Comment

Sorry double post

Comment

Working...
                              X