Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enchantment Points Bug Back Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchantment Points Bug Back Again

I had my armor enchant bubble up to around 250~270 points yesterday, then just after reset I do my Elite Battle Blitzes in Eternal Spire for more Armor Stones, then go to my Forge to use them and am greeted by this lovely number:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	1751622
    If thought this was supposedly fixed awhile ago. Otherwise I would have been screenshoting my enchant bubbles every time I used some stones, but once again it seems the bug fix department fails us.
    Last edited by SatansHammer; 06-17-2014, 12:11 AM. Reason: screenshot of wrong item bubble
    S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
    IGN: Annihilator

for now my suggestion to you is to learn 1st how many enchant stones needed to enchant a certain equip on a certain lvl, and just save your stones !!! let's say you're going from +2 to +3, i think that requires around 900 stones, save that much so you can avoid leaving it unupgraded , and risk losing enchant points again !!! ever since i've heard of this bug that's what i have been doing. (coz i don't really trust r2 lol) with all the bugs and glitches this game has, we have to be vigilant so we can avoid being (bleeped) up !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

We were told it had been fixed, and it did seem to be fixed for a week or so, then it comes back and bites me again. 250~270 was right around half bubble as well, so I would have had a good chance at getting it upgraded too
      S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
      IGN: Annihilator

Comment

Working...
      X