Enchantment Points Bug Back Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchantment Points Bug Back Again

I had my armor enchant bubble up to around 250~270 points yesterday, then just after reset I do my Elite Battle Blitzes in Eternal Spire for more Armor Stones, then go to my Forge to use them and am greeted by this lovely number:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	1751622
    If thought this was supposedly fixed awhile ago. Otherwise I would have been screenshoting my enchant bubbles every time I used some stones, but once again it seems the bug fix department fails us.
    Last edited by SatansHammer; 06-17-2014, 12:11 AM. Reason: screenshot of wrong item bubble
    S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
    IGN: Annihilator

for now my suggestion to you is to learn 1st how many enchant stones needed to enchant a certain equip on a certain lvl, and just save your stones !!! let's say you're going from +2 to +3, i think that requires around 900 stones, save that much so you can avoid leaving it unupgraded , and risk losing enchant points again !!! ever since i've heard of this bug that's what i have been doing. (coz i don't really trust r2 lol) with all the bugs and glitches this game has, we have to be vigilant so we can avoid being (bleeped) up !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

We were told it had been fixed, and it did seem to be fixed for a week or so, then it comes back and bites me again. 250~270 was right around half bubble as well, so I would have had a good chance at getting it upgraded too
      S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
      IGN: Annihilator

Comment

Working...
      X