Sir GM Help me , i have a Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir GM Help me , i have a Question

Sir GM/ Mod, if in Angel cup event we buy cherubstones lvl 7, floe hunter etc, the question = is the stuffs we bought in angel cup can we get in original server also, or only afffect in angel cup only? because its important to know

Seems like they will remain only on battle server.... Thought I don't know what will happen with the "voucher" from the dias you have recharged. Will the remain unused dias be brought back to the original server or not?
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

There is your answer playboy

Shops and Recharge Settings
      · Players who recharge in their original server will receive a voucher for the same amount of Diamonds in the competition server. Vouchers may be used to purchase shop items.
      · Purchasable Items Include: All costumes and wings, emblems, wedding rings, some titles, Lvl.7 Superior Gem Chest x2 (each day), and Lvl.7 Cherubstone x2.

Comment

i think they only stay at competition server, and you cannot recharge diamond there.
        only voucher i think.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

if i got this right, i think it means whatever number of diamonds we recharge, we get exact same number of vouchers in comp server. so we can use diamonds in original server and vouchers in comp server at the same time, right?
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            if i got this right, i think it means whatever number of diamonds we recharge, we get exact same number of vouchers in comp server. so we can use diamonds in original server and vouchers in comp server at the same time, right?
            pretty much

Comment

Thanks for reply guys

Comment

Working...
              X