Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dungeon Chest collection error?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Chest collection error?

I put this thread somewhere else and since it is perhaps a bug I will put it here too.

I cant Collect any dungeon chests from Nibeling A, B , C or D.

I just noticed the existence of chests yesterday so I don't know if there were any for previous main quest areas.

Are they automatically put into my inventory because I haven't noticed anything that corresponds to the rewards?

i think you put this at the wrong game forum

Comment

What game is this may I ask?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by neilhush View Post
        I put this thread somewhere else and since it is perhaps a bug I will put it here too.

I cant Collect any dungeon chests from Nibeling A, B , C or D.

I just noticed the existence of chests yesterday so I don't know if there were any for previous main quest areas.

Are they automatically put into my inventory because I haven't noticed anything that corresponds to the rewards?
        Did you complete all the Parts of Nibeling? You will be able to collect a chest when you reach lvl 70 and have completed all the quest areas till lvl 70.
        | | |

Comment

I'm at L68 and so have not yet completed Nibeling E. Therefore I will expect to get all chests for Nebilings once ABCDE have all been completed?

Comment

Sorry, havent completed D yet

Comment

Originally posted by neilhush View Post
              I'm at L68 and so have not yet completed Nibeling E. Therefore I will expect to get all chests for Nebilings once ABCDE have all been completed?
              Nope that chest you see is the reward for competing nibeling, That includes doing parts a b c d e

Basically Nibeling is broken down into 5 screen, each screen has a name of A B C D and E

It's simply a reward for finishing the level 60-70 zone.

It's a crappy prize i know -.-

Comment

thanks - thread closed

Comment

Thread closed

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                  X