This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Chest collection error?

I put this thread somewhere else and since it is perhaps a bug I will put it here too.

I cant Collect any dungeon chests from Nibeling A, B , C or D.

I just noticed the existence of chests yesterday so I don't know if there were any for previous main quest areas.

Are they automatically put into my inventory because I haven't noticed anything that corresponds to the rewards?

i think you put this at the wrong game forum

Comment

What game is this may I ask?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by neilhush View Post
        I put this thread somewhere else and since it is perhaps a bug I will put it here too.

I cant Collect any dungeon chests from Nibeling A, B , C or D.

I just noticed the existence of chests yesterday so I don't know if there were any for previous main quest areas.

Are they automatically put into my inventory because I haven't noticed anything that corresponds to the rewards?
        Did you complete all the Parts of Nibeling? You will be able to collect a chest when you reach lvl 70 and have completed all the quest areas till lvl 70.
        | | |

Comment

I'm at L68 and so have not yet completed Nibeling E. Therefore I will expect to get all chests for Nebilings once ABCDE have all been completed?

Comment

Sorry, havent completed D yet

Comment

Originally posted by neilhush View Post
              I'm at L68 and so have not yet completed Nibeling E. Therefore I will expect to get all chests for Nebilings once ABCDE have all been completed?
              Nope that chest you see is the reward for competing nibeling, That includes doing parts a b c d e

Basically Nibeling is broken down into 5 screen, each screen has a name of A B C D and E

It's simply a reward for finishing the level 60-70 zone.

It's a crappy prize i know -.-

Comment

thanks - thread closed

Comment

Thread closed

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                  X