Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A little Glacial Wolf problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Glacial Wolf problem

Well, first of all I'm an old, non-casher player and I just realized that I need 2 more Glacial Wolf Soul Shards to make him, and I did that event every day and collected all shards. I had 190 Soul Shards yeasterday and today I collected them all but it seems like I didn't collect 2 of them.
    Is there anything you can do about it or I'll just throw in the water all the days spent on that event?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	1752045 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1752046

I hope you can do just that little thing for me, like putting that item on Shop or something like that. I would be grateful.

- [S89] Woodway Heights
    - DjaWoLche

watch a video for free diamonds.... quick and easy and it counts a recharge. That will give you 5 more shards, so im sure you will be able to get it by the end of today.

Comment

I am in a similar situation. I must have missed a day. I am 10 short. Will there be an opportunity to obtain more? I am also a free player and my server has already reset.

Comment

Why don't you just use the free offers to get those last 2 pieces
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
          watch a video for free diamonds.... quick and easy and it counts a recharge. That will give you 5 more shards, so im sure you will be able to get it by the end of today.
          I hear about that for the first time :fp: where can I watch it?
          Event is already ended but thank you anyways :3
          I just hope they will help me out somehow, even if I know that they do nothing for non-cashers :\

Comment

Originally posted by DjaWoLLche View Post
            I hear about that for the first time :fp: where can I watch it?
            Event is already ended but thank you anyways :3
            I just hope they will help me out somehow, even if I know that they do nothing for non-cashers :\
            Oh ok LOL. You click on "free diamonds" on the top of the page, find "offers" click on one of the links, and click on "videos". You usually get 2 or 3 diamonds.

Comment

Working...
            X