Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

advanced gem slot issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced gem slot issue

I posted this on "General Support" forum, but thought I would also post here:

I updated a gem slot on my main character a month or two ago to an advanced slot. I just got one of the synthed combo gems. I removed the gem from the advanced slot and tried to put in the combo gem. It would not take it. I removed all the gems from the other slots and tried and still it would not take it. I put the other gems back, but advanced slot would not even accept the gem that was there or any other gem. What is the issue? What do I need to do for the advanced slot to accept a combo gem or even a regular gem?

character name: Grace Blasth
    server: S15

can you post a screenshot?
    | | |

Comment

advanced gem slot issue

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa gem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	1691437 as requested

Comment

Does it say anything after you click on your fused gems?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Consider this closed. I went to check on if it said anything when clicking on the fused gem and I double clicked the gem and it worked. I am sorry, I was used to click and drag on the other gems and thought the fused worked the same way.

Comment

Working...
          X