Beach Treasure rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Treasure rewards

We received the reward for the over all points in the Beach Treasure event but you failed to give us the daily reward that we couldn't collect due to the merge.. can you please fix this issue.. i know several of us spent diamonds on the event and would like to have the daily reward as well.. and again thank you for fixing the over all reward.. but would really like my daily reward too.

sapphirestar
    s70
    Click image for larger version

Name:	infoforservermerges70pic41.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	1753571

Originally posted by heidiseymour View Post
    We received the reward for the over all points in the Beach Treasure event but you failed to give us the daily reward that we couldn't collect due to the merge.. can you please fix this issue.. i know several of us spent diamonds on the event and would like to have the daily reward as well.. and again thank you for fixing the over all reward.. but would really like my daily reward too.

sapphirestar
    s70
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]95620[/ATTACH]
    Yes .. Thanks for the Overall reward .. but we are still missing daily reward and point to spend on shop. Thanks!

Edit: I'm sexy in bikini :P

Comment

i had alot of points that i could have spent in shop yesturday and today.......... i spent alot of diamonds on this stupid event for you to mess it up and not even attempt to compensate . they call that theft ..

Comment

Working...
      X