Infinite Rage Build BUGGED !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
    You need a +15 Nereida and a +15 AC for the infinite rage build to work every turn
    @AE86 how about the issue with Earthshaker consuming more than 50 rage for skill. Was this reported already?

Comment

You need a +15 Nereida and a +15 AC for the infinite rage build to work every turn

thanks a lot to not give us any info about in the update topic

also you just need +15 in the two?
      can i belive in you? it's not one +18 and the other +15?
      Last edited by criscky; 07-31-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

we all know that already... tell us something we don't !!! is this a bug or a correction ??? i mean in this game it's very hard to figured out which is supposed to happen and which is bugged !!!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
          @AE86 how about the issue with Earthshaker consuming more than 50 rage for skill. Was this reported already?
          I have the thread open going there after I sort some bugs out first

Originally posted by criscky View Post
          thanks a lot to not give us any info about in the update topic

also you just need +15 in the two?
          can i belive in you? it's not one +18 and the other +15?
          Nereda +15 gives 45 rage ingame if that is what you are concerned about

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
          we all know that already... tell us something we don't !!! is this a bug or a correction ??? i mean in this game it's very hard to figured out which is supposed to happen and which is bugged !!!!
          So what you are saying is you had both AC and Nereida at +15 and your claws is still normal attacking on the 2nd turn?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

So what you are saying is you had both AC and Nereida at +15 and your claws is still normal attacking on the 2nd turn?
            how'd you come up with that? my question is, is it a bug or a correction? i'm referring to the issue that regardless of how many rage you have, all will be depleted once a hero or main triggers a skill, unlike before that if you have 125 rage and cast a skill that uses 100 rage, you will still have 25 rage remaining !!! we just want to know...

Comment

how'd you come up with that? my question is, is it a bug or a correction? i'm referring to the issue that regardless of how many rage you have, all will be depleted once a hero or main triggers a skill, unlike before that if you have 125 rage and cast a skill that uses 100 rage, you will still have 25 rage remaining !!! we just want to know...
              First of all, you were not suppose to go over 100 rage since max rage you can acquire is 100. Secondly yes, rage depletes to 0 after an hero uses a skill

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

First of all, you were not suppose to go over 100 rage since max rage you can acquire is 100. Secondly yes, rage depletes to 0 after an hero uses a skill
                Max rage seems to be 150, not 100 thou. Atleast y-day, i'll try to make SS. To show you that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rage.png
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	1692049

It's taken from Spire fight.
                Last edited by stiivi; 08-01-2014, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
                  Max rage seems to be 150, not 100 thou. Atleast y-day, i'll try to make SS. To show you that.
                  75/100, max rage is 100

Name:	test1.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1692045

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

75/100, max rage is 100

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97280[/ATTACH]
                    so this was the bug all along? or you're just unaware of it? even chinese server have this !!!

Name:	rage.JPG
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1692050

i mean , don't get me wrong, what i'm trying to do here is to figure out which is bugged? 150 rage cap or depletion of all rage after a trigger skill(coz this affects cash heroes like ES,astral hunter) IRB users can easily adjust from this !!!
                    Last edited by pkmonster; 08-01-2014, 06:24 AM.

Comment

As you can AE86, both from my and pkmonster pics. rage is 100 max yes, but it goes over 100. and it seems it stops at 150.

Comment

so this was the bug all along? or you're just unaware of it? even chinese server have this !!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97285[/ATTACH]

i mean , don't get me wrong, what i'm trying to do here is to figure out which is bugged? 150 rage cap or depletion of all rage after a trigger skill(coz this affects cash heroes like ES,astral hunter) IRB users can easily adjust from this !!!
                        Originally posted by stiivi View Post
                        As you can AE86, both from my and pkmonster pics. rage is 100 max yes, but it goes over 100. and it seems it stops at 150.
                        Again, we are not the asian servers. The asian servers got an recent update(~2months ago) which raised the max rage from 100 to 150.
                        I need to check with devs if we ever got a similar update, but from my knowledge we did not.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

post deleted
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

Again, we are not the asian servers. The asian servers got an recent update(~2months ago) which raised the max rage from 100 to 150.
                            I need to check with devs if we ever got a similar update, but from my knowledge we did not.
                            that's actually what we're asking you, if you can just help us confirm if it's a bug or not...

but take this in consideration...
                            i just finished TA, and rage doesn't deplete after a trigger skill, my claws was in front row, had 125 rage, triggers blood frenzy, then still have 25 rage... if this BR is working it would be easier to explain...http://s41-loa.r2games.com/share.php...153db8bc255d87

and another thing, when i changed my angel from glacia to nyssa IRB seemed to work, but inconsistently, meaning not to all opponents(CoM)...

Comment

that's actually what we're asking you, if you can just help us confirm if it's a bug or not...

but take this in consideration...
                              i just finished TA, and rage doesn't deplete after a trigger skill, my claws was in front row, had 125 rage, triggers blood frenzy, then still have 25 rage... if this BR is working it would be easier to explain...http://s41-loa.r2games.com/share.php...153db8bc255d87

and another thing, when i changed my angel from glacia to nyssa IRB seemed to work, but inconsistently, meaning not to all opponents(CoM)...
                              If only battle reports would work... would make things so much easier to test
                              I won't be surprised if they messed things up with TA again, after all it's the only place where only 1/3rd of the dragonsoul skills work. But are you sure it wasn't just lag? Often due to lag on my screen I don't see rage depleting/skills activating, even though they do. For example, had Nereida cast her skill at 49 rage or healing up, even though I don't see a finishing skill activate. Usually on the follow up attack it all clears up.
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                              logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                                If only battle reports would work... would make things so much easier to test
                                I won't be surprised if they messed things up with TA again, after all it's the only place where only 1/3rd of the dragonsoul skills work. But are you sure it wasn't just lag? Often due to lag on my screen I don't see rage depleting/skills activating, even though they do. For example, had Nereida cast her skill at 49 rage or healing up, even though I don't see a finishing skill activate. Usually on the follow up attack it all clears up.
                                pretty sure it wasn't lag.. seen it several times... although i agree about TA being always bugged, dragon skills not working, archer skills etc. this could still go both ways !!! just have to w8 for AE86 to confirm it from devs !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X