Infinite Rage Build BUGGED !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
    Again, we are not the asian servers. The asian servers got an recent update(~2months ago) which raised the max rage from 100 to 150.
    I need to check with devs if we ever got a similar update, but from my knowledge we did not.

and we got a update that downgrade ours rage from 150 to 100?

Comment

lol... maybe the casher player whining to dev or G.M that they were beaten by infinite rage build. and then the devs make this bug.

its just a guess ^_^

Comment

i use dragon totem.. lol 2 rage attack by claw should be enuf to wipe out backrow XD..

Comment

Originally posted by criscky View Post
          and we got a update that downgrade ours rage from 150 to 100?
          If we never got an update that increases max rage to 150 then your statement wouldn't apply.

Note: 100 is the original max rage

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i checked my claw today. he has 150/100 after he used special kill, rage down to 0/100

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (64).png
Views:	1
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1692143

Comment

yep me too... down to zero. i dont care if the additional 50 rage gone, but he (claw) did more damage lol

Comment

If we never got an update that increases max rage to 150 then your statement wouldn't apply.

them why before the update when we got 125 rage after using the skill we still had 25 rage and now it's 0, explain this

Comment

@AE86 if max rage is at 100, then ES should be able to keep that 25 rage if it starts with 75? However, after first skill which uses only 50 rage, it brings it down to 0. even with astral and dragon totem it always goes down to 0 even though I get more than 100 rage later on. So this is really a bug right?

Comment

Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
                    @AE86 if max rage is at 100, then ES should be able to keep that 25 rage if it starts with 75? However, after first skill which uses only 50 rage, it brings it down to 0. even with astral and dragon totem it always goes down to 0 even though I get more than 100 rage later on. So this is really a bug right?
                    i agree, and that is my only proof that this is a bug !!! they should fix this soon... i'm losing a lot of times bcoz of this !!!
                    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                    IGN : 13th
                    Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                      i agree, and that is my only proof that this is a bug !!! they should fix this soon... i'm losing a lot of times bcoz of this !!!
                      I love it how on every post you make it look as if something is certain by adding those exclamation marks It's not yet certain whether it's a bug or not. Remember that on the chinese version it's still written "triggers at" and not "consume"
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                        I love it how on every post you make it look as if something is certain by adding those exclamation marks It's not yet certain whether it's a bug or not. Remember that on the chinese version it's still written "triggers at" and not "consume"
                        read the other thread, earthshaker bug , that was exactly what i was telling you, but you have too much of a big ego to notice it !!! and besides the exclamations are more of a trademark rather than a point !!! notice there's always 3 !!!

Comment

them why before the update when we got 125 rage after using the skill we still had 25 rage and now it's 0, explain this
                          and also in Team Arena the battle system still goes over 100 rage just like before the update

Comment

and also in Team Arena the battle system still goes over 100 rage just like before the update
                            team arena is filled with lost of bugs, like dragon soul skills not working etc. so it's too inconsistent to use as an example !!!

Comment

rage still goes over 100, up to 150. the issue is, it all gets drained after trigger. theres no leftover.
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                                rage still goes over 100, up to 150. the issue is, it all gets drained after trigger. theres no leftover.
                                in TA it doesn't.. works just like before !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X