Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zodiac 1--click blitz bug/ Database Error

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same sentiments

Comment

• had a same problem on blitzing 1 click in zodiac

IGN : Gerard
      server : 142 Mines of Moloch

fix that bug please....
      Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

• Database error

Gerard
        S142 Mines of Moloch

Click image for larger version

Name:	database error.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	1694233
        Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

• Database error

IGN:ffffff3

[S44] Serpent's Guile

Comment

• HI I still have technique problem now 5 day the same problem i try to play zodiac and quest but i it's a database erorr i need a solution i did lost much source to upgrade my self please it's a game of time. can you help me?

IGN: Nhica
            Server: Comaberenices S379
            Last edited by R282798365; 09-07-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• IGN: Magica
              Server: [S40] Final Rapture

~happened since 09-06-2014 attempted to blitz zodiac and got stuck, cant cancel the blitz, cant do side quests..and "Database Error" keep popping

Name:	magi.png
Views:	1
Size:	878.0 KB
ID:	1694260

Comment

• 4th day today. Update us please. Thanks.

Comment

• IDN: KeziaNatalie
                  Server: S163 - Arcane Swamp
                  Job: Sorcerer
                  Thank in advanced.

salute, the LOA board with my complaint about how a database error that I experienced? I feel there is no improvement at all, even this is day 3 of my experience these problems. and it makes me very disadvantaged because the event coincided with the tycoon that I've been waiting for some time, and I hope to win a prize from the event, but I've got a case like this, and that makes me angry is no clear response from you !!! I hope you can respond to my complaint and promptly correct the error and I demanded responsibility from your !!! the loss I experienced !!! thank you !!! and if I still do not get a good response from you and getting that deserved compensation from you, then I will write and spread the ugliness of your company in various forums around the world !!! so that they all know how bad the service from your company. and what you need to know, I was a writer on various gaming magazines in my country, Indonesia, so as soon as I wrote the ugliness of your company then the gamers in our country must also respond negatively to your company. once again thank you.

Comment

• seems odd that the loa board doesn't even bother to write a reply for the issue. seems more like a not a vip user issue.

Comment

• salute, the LOA board with my complaint about how a database error that I experienced? I feel there is no improvement at all, even this is day 3 of my experience these problems. and it makes me very disadvantaged because the event coincided with the tycoon that I've been waiting for some time, and I hope to win a prize from the event, but I've got a case like this, and that makes me angry is no clear response from you !!! I hope you can respond to my complaint and promptly correct the error and I demanded responsibility from your !!! the loss I experienced !!! thank you !!! and if I still do not get a good response from you and getting that deserved compensation from you, then I will write and spread the ugliness of your company in various forums around the world !!! so that they all know how bad the service from your company. and what you need to know, I was a writer on various gaming magazines in my country, Indonesia, so as soon as I wrote the ugliness of your company then the gamers in our country must also respond negatively to your company. once again thank you.
                      i agree with u bro and i got 10 day with this ******* bug,and ofc we will tell other poeple in around the world about bad the service from this company
                      btw lu orng indo juga wkkwkwkwwk

Comment

• Ign : Dude Server :212 also database error please fix cant do loop quests

Comment

• s52
                          database error please fix cant do loop quests

Name:	zodiac.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	1694354

Comment

• ING CellaWisher
                            Server 07
                            Type Zodiac blitz
                            Details Cannot blitz database error

Last edited by huong333; 09-10-2014, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Me too.. im in server 36.. character name AoEBOY... please fix this issue... its been 3 days im me.....

Comment

• day 6 and error is not yet resolved.

Comment

Working...
                                X