Mail not fixed but more bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
    Just tested, what happened should be that the rewards that you receives after bulk collect in mails doesn't notify you that you've collected certain item rewards but they are added into your inventory. If you don't think this is the case, simply take a screenshot of your total seraph stones before you finish inferno, bulk collect in mail then take another screenshot of your inventory page afterwards.
    I tested this to be sure of that and the gold was NOT being collected and not able to recollect after a refresh. Please fix asap

Comment

The bug fixed today and it's impossible to show how it bug yesterday cause things changed.

My mails yesterday really bug, lost some pages and had checked over and over, testing few times that my resources really not coming to my inventory even after refreshing.

So I just have to forget bout it?
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

yes it seems that the bug is fixed now. HOWEVER, that isn't the case before and it's unable to be proven. Since people won't thinik of taking screen shots of a bug they did not kno about. Basically what the bug was it didn't count the mails that you saved prior to tycoon if you push collect all. So the people who pushed collect all to the saved mails prior to the update. Lost everything. RIGHT NOW the bug is fixed for the current mails, but the saved mails are gone. Which this probably won't get fixed at all since there really no way to prove such things. Really bogus that this had to happen. Usually companies test updates before hitting the real servers. Losing out on millions of gold and tons of seraph stones, tears, etc is just dumb.

Comment

I lost a lot of gold from this

Comment

Originally posted by avatar101 View Post
            I lost a lot of gold from this
            Same and you can tell they don't care because the mods are just saying it's fixed. They won't even bother to pass it on so the G.Ms can check previous logs. Since the bug happned with saved mails only. It did not happen with the current mails. Saved mails it deleted it all if you push collect all. Load of ** I tell you.

Comment

Yea put my savings on mails cause I click like crazy if they're in my inventory... But now it just poof and no compensation. Super sucks

Btw on my first screen shot it prove that collect all didn't make me get any golds while I got some wyrm n obviously golds reward. Why gold proving not enough to give my mail back?
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

i had the same thing during 1st day of the tycoon
                IGN: MnemosynE
                Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

same problem here, I lost all of my inferno rewards for 1month when i collect them, I hope admins do something about this said "FIXED MAIL"
                  IGN: HydrOn
                  SERVER: 61-Doomstone Forest

Comment

Originally posted by byakuran20 View Post
                    same problem here, I lost all of my inferno rewards for 1month when i collect them, I hope admins do something about this said "FIXED MAIL"
                    yea we deserve compensation if they can't bring back everyone's email. we worked hard for days for those mails!

QueenKuNika
                    S102-CoolBay
                    Immortals

Comment

Working...
                    X