Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle System Issues - Berserker vs Sorceror Class - PROBLEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle System Issues - Berserker vs Sorceror Class - PROBLEM

Hi,

Could you please seriously look at how the battle goes between our characters. Our stats are very very similar but the damage we deal ranges from 9000-200,000 with our normal attacks on each other.

Also my tornado attack sometimes only deals 7000x3, and sometimes 120,000x3, or more, but why is there so much variation?!

Sorcerer's fireball deals more damage as NON-Critical(550,000 dmg), but deals less damage as Critical hit(300,000dmg). Is there a problem with Endurance gems causing a reduction of damage to critical hits? Because NON CRIT Fireballs do more damage compared to CRITICAL Fireballs ones to my character which has 7000 Endurance stats.

Hard to find anything in the game equipment or skills that could seriously cause fluctuations from 7000 dmg all the way to 200,000 dmg on normal attacks, it just doesn't make sense.

For example;
    Berserker receives normal attack non crit hit(190k dmg) from Sorcerer, then..
    Sorcerer takes 30k CRIT normal attack from berserker
    Sorcerer takes 50k CRIT normal attack from Earth Shaker. (seriously Wt F?)

How does Earth shaker deal more damage than my Berserker with normal attacks on the Sorcerer??? Just look at the stats!
    And why does the berserker only deal 30k normal attack crit damage to the sorcerer when he receives 190k damage non crit normal attack?

Again, look at the stats!

Please look at this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	j6z7 and Eldorra S92.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	1754650Click image for larger version

Name:	j6z7 Earth.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	1754651

and no, none of those figures were Blocked attacks

Comment

any battle logs

Comment

battle logs don't work for some reason, they used to work

Comment

http://s92-loa.r2games.com/share.php...453ec99de2adf0

If they can get this log to work. It should be a gd video

Comment

http://s92-loa.r2games.com/share.php...453ec99de2adf0

If they can get this log to work. It should be a gd video.

Comment

Your crit problem is due to block, you'll notice that when you crit it can still be blocked but only the word crit will appear.

i noticed this a long time ago during eternal spire attempts.

I believe it works like this Attack dice roll, Dodge plays first ~ if dodge fails, then rolls for Crit or Hit ~ after the hit or crit is decided then the block dice is rolled and voila !
              Last edited by Snowae107; 08-14-2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
                Your crit problem is due to block, you'll notice that when you crit it can still be blocked but only the word crit will appear.

i noticed this a long time ago during eternal spire attempts.

I believe it works like this Attack dice roll, Dodge plays first ~ if dodge fails, then rolls for Crit or Hit ~ after the hit or crit is decided then the block dice is rolled and voila !
                if the order you mentioned is true, then hit is pretty much useless :P imo the order is dodge/hit, then crit, then block :P
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

while other people dont have any chance to wear odin sword,,, heavy casher player easily attach odin blade to their heroes....
                  who have more money, dominate every grand prize at every event... so ironic =(

Comment

you need to noticed that fireball ignore def

Comment

Working...
                    X