Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Azul Wolf Bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azul Wolf Bug?

Dear GM

i would like to check the Azul wolf after evolve our br will increase right? But i dun found that my BR had increase. Is it had bug? Pls check.

S66 QianQian

Where did you see that you BR will increase. It doesn't give any extra stats just a change of skill and looks

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmylmf83 View Post
      Dear GM

i would like to check the Azul wolf after evolve our br will increase right? But i dun found that my BR had increase. Is it had bug? Pls check.

S66 QianQian
      Just check your mount glamour page, your stats will increase also check your total mount glamour, it will be increased. It may not show it right away but it does increase and adds around 2k BR.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        Just check your mount glamour page, your stats will increase also check your total mount glamour, it will be increased. It may not show it right away but it does increase and adds around 2k BR.
        The BR didnt increased sir. True story

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
          The BR didnt increased sir. True story
          I got 2100 br increase when i got the mount, also my stats changed, please check again

Click image for larger version

Name:	lyco.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1692745
          Click image for larger version

Name:	azul.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1692746
          | | |

Comment

I got 2100 br increase when i got the mount, also my stats changed, please check again

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98963[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98964[/ATTACH]
            Hmmm i cant see my lycorax now. but im pretty sure the br didnt increases after i activated the Azul. or maybe im lagged at that time.

Comment

same issue with me, my mount before was easter bunny, then i change it to lycorax then evolve after that nothing change in BR. even if u change mount, it doesnt change the br. if u do it in costume, if i change my serap wings to wings of gold my br decrease by 92.
              your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

It may not show the changes in Br when you evolve but its added you can see the increased stats on your Azul wolf also in your total mount glamour.
                | | |

Comment

It may not show the changes in Br when you evolve but its added you can see the increased stats on your Azul wolf also in your total mount glamour.
                  Hi sir Edge, if my br was 2.300.000 millions. and after i evolved the lycorax(Azul now), i still have 2.300.000 millions. its explain .So yes, the mount br increased if we take a look on your pictures. but the Fact was our BR's didnt increases. i think there is another BUG, u cant say that we are getting stronger if our br didnt increases sir, yes u right about the pictures, but thats only a "Picture" the fact was Br still same after evolved

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
                    Hi sir Edge, if my br was 2.300.000 millions. and after i evolved the lycorax(Azul now), i still have 2.300.000 millions. its explain .So yes, the mount br increased if we take a look on your pictures. but the Fact was our BR's didnt increases. i think there is another BUG, u cant say that we are getting stronger if our br didnt increases sir, yes u right about the pictures, but thats only a "Picture" the fact was Br still same after evolved
                    exactly.. its the main BR. picture is deceiving,

Comment

Ok, i'll report it but i even got +2100 BR message when i evolved mine.
                      | | |

Comment

Ok, i'll report it but i even got +2100 BR message when i evolved mine.
                        didnt see any BR message when i evolved mine.. thank you!

Comment

i may help

I may help u decide this.
                          please, evolve mine, and i will tell u if i got that 2k br increase

ign Vaczak S43

Comment

Thanks for follow up im really dun feel it increase any br. thanks

Comment

I have been informed its not bugged. Br is added when you evolve.
                              | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X