Tycoon Points Reward?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon Points Reward?

Ummm... is there a typo? I mean 100k, 200k, 300k, 400k, 500k, 600k (?!?). Did you add one more zero by accident? I've seen uber-mega-super-outrageous-heavy cashers reach 250-260k points in a tycoon but... 600k??? Is it even possible to reach 600k points in a tycoon? How much diamonds will it cost. 1-2 mil diamonds?

Would be good to reduce it by half, then free players can get 1 of the rewards and the rest will be achievable for cashers. But like this, gl lol. Even when old mails worked you couldn't get that much.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Exactly, I've seen close to 300k from heavy cashers that gathered mails for weeks, now without the mails this is some kind of joke...

Comment

Wheel of luck might be the reason there because Enchanted Ore, Blessed Stone, Star Cutter and Seraph Stones are prizes.

Comment

this is the most stupid hot event every created in this game, who the hell wants to spend 3k dollars for this stupid thing for no good reason at all

Comment

they want to get all the money of top cashers lol...

Comment

they should start on 30k, 45k, 55k....
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

the point requirements are pretty crazy, but the rewards are pretty out there too, so I'd say the overall balance isn't completely out of whack. Do I expect anyone to get those two Level 9 Fusion gems? no. I could believe someone gets a level 8 fusion gem, though, and multiple people get two level 7 fusion gems out of it.

Comment

It will cost you far less diamonds to synth lvl 9 fusion gems than for 600k tycoon points...

Comment

Gratz r2games, nice hot event... only new angels, new equipment for high-casher players, nothing new for non-cashers...

Comment

in my opinion they could remove 0 zero from amount needed and give some other rewards. would be more realistic than wait people get over 100k in day :P
                      League of angels Rain s114
                      Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                      sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                      chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

600k lol in my dreams

Comment

Level 9 Fusion gems = 600k pts tycoon ?? I really need one . But first, Let me take a Selfie (If u know what i mean )

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
                            Level 9 Fusion gems = 600k pts tycoon ?? I really need one . But first, Let me take a Selfie (If u know what i mean )
                            Don't sell the phone, you will still need it. The car on the other hand... you could always walk to work (I'm not sure it could cover the expenses for 600k though).
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                              Don't sell the phone, you will still need it. The car on the other hand... you could always walk to work (I'm not sure it could cover the expenses for 600k though).
                              Sorry man i dont get it, why should i sell my phone or my car?. anyway i just "Sarcasm" on that posted. This tycoon cs rewards Bad for me, i will stay in Middle rank (let say 10-20th ranks will enough for me this time)

Comment

Working...
                              X