more diversity in builds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more diversity in builds

I know this might get alot of dodgers angry, but hey, I am a dodger too, so here it goes:

Make it so that if you have a certain threshold (say 10k critical and 5k hit) in critical and hit, make is that critial hit ALWAYS hits, regardless of opponents dodge and if opponents dodge is over a certain threshold (say 10k dodge) they avoid the critical multiplier, meaning that the critical hit has reverted to "just" a normal hit.

This way, none of the builds stays overpowered (as it is right now, dodge IS overpowered). Ofcourse, the numbers above are just suggestions.

In this way we will have 2 valid builds, dodge and critical.

how can you have crit when you cant hit...

Comment

Reread what I just wrote.

Or if that is too hard:
      "Make it so that if you have a certain threshold (say 10k critical and 5k hit) in critical and hit, make is that critial hit ALWAYS hits"

Comment

what are you saying that if crit doesnt hit it converts to normal hit where did you get that story lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
          what are you saying that if crit doesnt hit it converts to normal hit where did you get that story lol
          He's saying that if for example:
          Player A has 10,000 dodge and player B has 9,000 critical and 5,000 hit - it would still be a sure HIT on Player A but not a "critical damage" and just the normal.

I hope I understood it correctly. It's just an example though, the threshold could be gauged by different amounts of critical and hit.
          [S194] Mylne Castle | Skribblez - Berserker | The Infamous

Comment

wouldnt that make crit overpowered considering it would never miss even though it is converted to a normal attack if it is supposedly dodged? O.o Also 10k crit is bound to give you critical damage with nearly every single attack which means extremely high chance of hitting, so there would be no point to dodge as it would seem like it is being treated as endurance o.o.........right? xD

Comment

Like I stated, those thresholds are just EXAMPLES. They can be higher, lower or whatever.

As it is now, the only really build is: dodge. Nothing else. With the above suggestion, you get one more valid build: crit.

And Skibblez23: you understood is correctly.

Comment

umm duh heres a quick fix get crit to 10k and hit to 10k then you will crit 90% of the time and hit 90% of the time the closer you are to the other persons dodge in hit rating the less likly the person will dodge your attacks and therefor negatein the need fore a change. trust me i have 10k dodge, 7k crit and 8.5k hit and i do perfectly fine, although i would like to have more dodge i will eventually get there just relax and play the game.

Kingdom: s140 MadKingZorn
                1219052BR

Comment

Originally posted by Axxis39 View Post
                  Like I stated, those thresholds are just EXAMPLES. They can be higher, lower or whatever.

As it is now, the only really build is: dodge. Nothing else. With the above suggestion, you get one more valid build: crit.

And Skibblez23: you understood is correctly.
                  so may i ask you again... a player with 12k dodge... and a player with 10k crit and 5k dodge will surely hit? lol???? are you joking?
                  where did you get those crit will be hit if he dodge your crit? lol funny

Comment

Working...
                  X