Mystery chest draw rates, HORRIBLE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LieesS(LoA) View Post
    Try to boost your Elemetal training for BC and you'll see big difference.
    im 67k elemental at BC -_- so hard to keep it higher lol

Comment

lol i recently kicked my hecate in party... i only got AH+NEI+AC+BC+main lol

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        My Claw can one shot heroes with 1 mln hp and still got much more space to grow, so I'd say there's absolutely no need to spend to beat light/heavy cashers And I haven't even concentrated just on my claw
        About that skill of Claw, what does "Lower Char HP = greater dmg inflicted" mean? Who's HP, the Berserker's HP or the Main's HP, or the target's HP?

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
          About that skill of Claw, what does "Lower Char HP = greater dmg inflicted" mean? Who's HP, the Berserker's HP or the Main's HP, or the target's HP?
          Claw's and it's something like 10-20% boost
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
            Claw's and it's something like 10-20% boost
            From whom shall it compare whether Claws' HP is lower or higher? if i have a claw, how much HP should i keep him at?

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
              From whom shall it compare whether Claws' HP is lower or higher? if i have a claw, how much HP should i keep him at?
              Guess you didn't understand the description... 100% full, <99% lower. And you get about 20% for 1-99% (on lower hp, higher % damage)
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

oh i see. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R278977156
                  Claw build will smash your hecate dude... 400$ for hecate lol ) For 400$ you could do much more...
                  Yeah and I have been smashing Hecate build as long as I recall, Hecate is more useful than ES in survival, for example Dark Abyss, Eternal Spire. And you never know I might make my Hecate super tanky and put her in front, not to mention I will pumper her elemental stats. My Hecate is just to further my CLAWS brute potential enhancement with extended endurance given the awesome heals each turn, just gotta make sure my CLAW can take the hits and dish out more dmg. Oh and I have saved up cards for certain other heroes, just to make the combo even sweeter, just not ES.

Comment

Working...
                  X