BR means nothing now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR means nothing now

ever since all this new gear from tycoon battle rating means nothing now and to top it off u have all these heavy spenders getting all this new gear plus heroes leaving us freebies in the dust. to tell you the truth i think its ** making a bunch of new servers with no improvement or encouragement for freebies which join the game thinking they can actually reach somewhere.

u greedy bastards make a nice game only focusing on making money, the game has become unbalanced now and i think more and more freebies are going to just leave. give us a chance or a break in fact *** ever.

BR means nothing since along time ago

Comment

When did BR ever matter? it all about strategy...until you have have like a 1m br difference then well HAAAA screwed...
      Edit: I would like to point out that LoA events are starting to help free player, all you have to do is accept what they have given you and deal with it. People spend money for a game to be powerful not to be on equal term with free user.

Comment

free-player must compare with other free-players, spenders compare with other spenders. the game is great coz free-players can also contend with spenders. wanna beat a spender so bad? be a spender too. it's like car racing, spend on gears, win a race. racing with a stock car vs modified car? what do you expect?

be thankful, spenders are not complaining that the game is giving some items for free (obtainable with patience saving cards and stuffs), because the only answer will be "you spent, your fault".
        Last edited by dyopet2; 09-06-2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

its all about focusin on main hero and max one more.. nothing else matters so what strategy you are talking about?

Comment

Hmmm, BR still something but not everything. Dont underestimate "Massive BR's". because if u meet the "Real player" u will see that BR "Still something" to afraid

Comment

i agree with all the input , what i was really trying to get at is the abilities of these new tycoon gear, it is over powered in my view, a fatal strike counting for nothing so i boost my attack only to see a non mage resurrect, so if BR means nothing why boost stats like attack power etc. enough of my babbling and as for strategy whatever.

Comment

hey" you can get those gears too for the 201+
                there're some ppl who saves a helluva bunch of energy card for gemology, to get odin's blade

the problem is " CAN YOU STOP YOURSELF FROM USING THEM ? "
                if you always use those energy cards then it's your fault...

I can't declare myself as freebies, I won't say I don't recharge, I do recharge 1k diamonds every month for buying vip then keep the rest for something
                useful
                -I may be a low spender, but I have freebies' mental-
                is what I have to say

thanks
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

people with a lower BR is a massive ego killer.

im getting thrashed by those ''nub'' accounts.
                  theres a nub with a 100k dif - and he kills me everytime! (hes in a dif guild to me :L )
                  Last edited by paigemarie1; 09-06-2014, 01:28 PM.

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")
                  |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                  . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                  |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Originally posted by jp181 View Post
                    ever since all this new gear from tycoon battle rating means nothing now and to top it off u have all these heavy spenders getting all this new gear plus heroes leaving us freebies in the dust. to tell you the truth i think its ** making a bunch of new servers with no improvement or encouragement for freebies which join the game thinking they can actually reach somewhere.

u greedy bastards make a nice game only focusing on making money, the game has become unbalanced now and i think more and more freebies are going to just leave. give us a chance or a break in fact *** ever.
                    So your points is "i can't get the newest gear, so i will quit"?

Well, it kinda means "i can't get the newest iphone 6, so i will stop using phones".

Plus, those people who got the gears tried hard, saved up gem cards, cashed there own money and stuff. I never got those gears, but i respect the fact that there are better players than me. But on this tycoon, i already have 60k points from HoC, cards, spins, and i'm on my way to get the mounts and gears. And i'm a free player. The real players don't quit. They endure.
                    Last edited by Istanda; 09-06-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

loving the feedback, i just like to complain when i am losing , saving gem cards really helps a lot with tycoon and i didn't even realize that until recently 1 point for every 5 gem point didn't look that appealing, the same goes with saving hoc tickets so thanks to the player that commented on that and i apologize for calling the devs greedy bastards.

all that aside the great chest piece that stops a fatal blow should still have a percentage chance on it, and i agree with paigemarie1, it does get annoying when u do a compare see u have better stat boost and cant beat the player with a couple of br points difference.

once again thanks for the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by jp181 View Post
                        loving the feedback, i just like to complain when i am losing , saving gem cards really helps a lot with tycoon and i didn't even realize that until recently 1 point for every 5 gem point didn't look that appealing, the same goes with saving hoc tickets so thanks to the player that commented on that and i apologize for calling the devs greedy bastards.

all that aside the great chest piece that stops a fatal blow should still have a percentage chance on it, and i agree with paigemarie1, it does get annoying when u do a compare see u have better stat boost and cant beat the player with a couple of br points difference.

once again thanks for the comments.
                        now" the devs ARE greedy but they're not bastards, cuz they do gives free players free wing and costume and a means to get "cash" wings and costumes from things like group buy (saves group buy tickets) / djinni merchant (saves darics first ofc) / wheel of luck (saves it's vouchers to do so.. I think 300 is enough )

the only thing that makes it happens is HUNTER (Dragonsoul skills = protect them from 1 attack/ skill) and this dragonsoul skill can be triggered whenever ppl attack hunter
                        I don't really remember it but I think even after hunter dodged an attack, he also can trigger this skill

anyway, hunter's the only reason ppl are losing to lower br (most of it)

though there're some ppl who just raise his main + 1 other hero to be OP (lower total br but higher individual br)
                        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
                          now" the devs ARE greedy but they're not bastards, cuz they do gives free players free wing and costume and a means to get "cash" wings and costumes from things like group buy (saves group buy tickets) / djinni merchant (saves darics first ofc) / wheel of luck (saves it's vouchers to do so.. I think 300 is enough )

the only thing that makes it happens is HUNTER (Dragonsoul skills = protect them from 1 attack/ skill) and this dragonsoul skill can be triggered whenever ppl attack hunter
                          I don't really remember it but I think even after hunter dodged an attack, he also can trigger this skill

though there're some ppl who just raise his main + 1 other hero to be OP (lower total br but higher individual br)
                          yeah dragonsoul skill of hunter is the most OPness ingame =)
                          think of it 20k dodge hunter.... hahaha let see if you can kill it... every time your heroes miss it will cast a shield ROLF....

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post

hunter's dragonsoul skill is still chance to proc. but sorcerers' fireball is 100% ignores def. 11k hit and he wont miss from a 13k dodge hunter. How about making this ignores def thing a chance to proc too? hard to get dodge, easy to get hit with the mythic rings.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
                              hunter's dragonsoul skill is still chance to proc. but sorcerers' fireball is 100% ignores def. 11k hit and he wont miss from a 13k dodge hunter. How about making this ignores def thing a chance to proc too? hard to get dodge, easy to get hit with the mythic rings.

you dont get what i mean.... its easy to pump DODGE than to pump hit...

and sorcerers fireball damage 0 VS hunter dragon soul skill -_-....

wew

Comment

Working...
                              X