BR means nothing now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post
    you dont get what i mean.... its easy to pump DODGE than to pump hit...

and sorcerers fireball damage 0 VS hunter dragon soul skill -_-....

wew

not easy to get 12%dodge enchantment, hit comes just from ring enhancement. put that aside, 11k hit almost never miss on a 13k dodge.
    hunter dragonsoul is chance, might not activate. lucky if activate just before fireball comes which is once or twice a battle. other than that, it's just hello hunter, here comes my fireball, where's your def now!??

my friend showed me his CoM history, 50 battles and i only see his dragonskill activate 3x just before the fireball comes. that's out of 50 battles and not out of one battle.

And i'm a mystic!!!! how else will i protect myself from fireball if hunter's OP dragonskill (as you are saying) is not even really helping.
    Last edited by dyopet2; 09-10-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
      not easy to get 12%dodge enchantment, hit comes just from ring enhancement. put that aside, 11k hit almost never miss on a 13k dodge.
      hunter dragonsoul is chance, might not activate. lucky if activate just before fireball comes which is once or twice a battle. other than that, it's just hello hunter, here comes my fireball, where's your def now!??

my friend showed me his CoM history, 50 battles and i only see his dragonskill activate 3x just before the fireball comes. that's out of 50 battles and not out of one battle.

And i'm a mystic!!!! how else will i protect myself from fireball if hunter's OP dragonskill (as you are saying) is not even really helping.
      11k hit is too low -_- try hitting 15k+ dodge... to know what i mean VS hunter... all your heoes MISSED.... the hunter cast his dragon soul skill... you cast FIREBALL... damaged 0 LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post
        11k hit is too low -_- try hitting 15k+ dodge... to know what i mean VS hunter... all your heoes MISSED.... the hunter cast his dragon soul skill... you cast FIREBALL... damaged 0 LOL!!!!!
        its just the same as dodging the fireball. let me clear this out. Sorcerer having 13k hit wont have any issues hitting someone with 15k dodge, that's the point im saying about hit. you dont need to invest that much like investing into dodge just to get your goal of hitting.

hunter's dragonsoul is not always there, as i mentioned 3x only out of 50 battles have i seen it deflect a fireball.

Comment

its just the same as dodging the fireball. let me clear this out. Sorcerer having 13k hit wont have any issues hitting someone with 15k dodge, that's the point im saying about hit. you dont need to invest that much like investing into dodge just to get your goal of hitting.

hunter's dragonsoul is not always there, as i mentioned 3x only out of 50 battles have i seen it deflect a fireball.
          i see you never fought with a hunter with 15k+ dodge.... =) fireball is nothing compare with amazon skill 300% at +18...
          for me fireball is not that OP... =)

Comment

please do tell me, sorc hit hunter ignore defence, let's just say he dealt 300k dmg to hunter A with his 'oh so mighty' fireball, then by 'chance' his dragonsoul skill activated
            yes it activated... then this hunter A hits that sorc with puncture, let's say it's crit damages is 420k and regens 100k health with the 12% regen hp weapon
            and yes... having 13k hit really have no issues hitting someone with 15k dodge... true, what about your lackeys? did their hit reaches this hunter A?
            while that 'oh so weak' hunter lackeys can hit that sorc of yours 'very easy' while your lackeys hitting dodges his chance of procing it's dragonsoul skill higher, your sorc's suffering damages?

VERY GENIUS

EDIT = oh I forgot to mention angel's damages.. that 'MIGHTY' sorcerer got hit so low by that hunter's angel that it doesn't even matter whether he's having angel or not, but that sorc's angel's attack got dodged every 'SINGLE' time by this hunter A?
            EXPLAIN THAT !
            Last edited by toxicode95; 09-11-2014, 04:13 AM.
            Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
            -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
            -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
            -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
            -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
              please do tell me, sorc hit hunter ignore defence, let's just say he dealt 300k dmg to hunter A with his 'oh so mighty' fireball, then by 'chance' his dragonsoul skill activated
              yes it activated... then this hunter A hits that sorc with puncture, let's say it's crit damages is 420k and regens 100k health with the 12% regen hp weapon
              and yes... having 13k hit really have no issues hitting someone with 15k dodge... true, what about your lackeys? did their hit reaches this hunter A?
              while that 'oh so weak' hunter lackeys can hit that sorc of yours 'very easy' while your lackeys hitting dodges his chance of procing it's dragonsoul skill higher, your sorc's suffering damages?

VERY GENIUS

EDIT = oh I forgot to mention angel's damages.. that 'MIGHTY' sorcerer got hit so low by that hunter's angel that it doesn't even matter whether he's having angel or not, but that sorc's angel's attack got dodged every 'SINGLE' time by this hunter A?
              EXPLAIN THAT !

i think you forgot that a sorcerer having 13k hit will not let his dodge be below 10k. thus the hunter's lackeys are just missing attacks to the sorcerer.
              im talking about both hunter and sorc having their lackeys all wiped out already, both of their angels also not hitting each other. only the sorc and the hunter can hit one another.
              Hunter and sorc having same equip, same patk and matk (200k), same mdef and def(120k).
              Hunter's skill (puncture): 200k*220% = 440k; 440k - 120k = 320k
              Sorc's skill (fireball): 200k*180% =360k; ignores def = 360k
              that's already a 40k diff. increasing def by sorc will decrease dmg by hunter. increasing mdef by hunter does nothing to sorc's dmg.

Comment

VERY GENIUS

EXPLAIN THAT !
                exactly if he focused on hit his dodge scks... easy to kill mage with fireballs hahaha

Comment

i think you forgot that a sorcerer having 13k hit will not let his dodge be below 10k. thus the hunter's lackeys are just missing attacks to the sorcerer.
                  im talking about both hunter and sorc having their lackeys all wiped out already, both of their angels also not hitting each other. only the sorc and the hunter can hit one another.
                  Hunter and sorc having same equip, same patk and matk (200k), same mdef and def(120k).
                  Hunter's skill (puncture): 200k*220% = 440k; 440k - 120k = 320k
                  Sorc's skill (fireball): 200k*180% =360k; ignores def = 360k
                  that's already a 40k diff. increasing def by sorc will decrease dmg by hunter. increasing mdef by hunter does nothing to sorc's dmg.
                  oh yeah I know someone who got 14k hits and only had 4k on dodges, never saw someone with hits more than 13k but have dodges 10k
                  all I ever saw is someone with 12k dodges and 10k hits or 9k dodges 4k hits or maybe 14k dodges and 10 hits
                  well okay, you're right we're wrong, and you don't mention hunter's dragonsoul skill in that 'oh so mighty' formula you're using and you didn't know fireball only ignoring 50% def right?
                  shame on you
                  HAHA !

Comment

no more strategy in this game now. ever since godly gears released no more strategy haha! you just need odin/loki weapon and boom you can win easily. or the fight will be endless fight
                    namichwan
                    s206
                    berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                      no more strategy in this game now. ever since godly gears released no more strategy haha! you just need odin/loki weapon and boom you can win easily. or the fight will be endless fight
                      it's not like that, strategy's still around, just got less important XD

Comment

one of the most powerful strategy i see have to do with agility stats with experience from angel world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                          add hecate on that and you dont need much for win
                          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
                            one of the most powerful strategy i see have to do with agility stats with experience from angel world cup.
                            what's your in-game name?? you shall forever be cursed with a very low stat agility for sharing one the secrets hahaha kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
                              what's your in-game name?? you shall forever be cursed with a very low stat agility for sharing one the secrets hahaha kidding!
                              sometimes, just some time... lower agility than opponent can make your opponent attack you and get your rage full first while he got his rage full when he's already attacked

Comment

sometimes, just some time... lower agility than opponent can make your opponent attack you and get your rage full first while he got his rage full when he's already attacked
                                yes that is true sometimes we get lucky that faster opponents attack us without using skill giving us additional rage.

Comment

Working...
                                X