This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
    why he got 898 when need 750? becouse some peoples want unicorn/wing or fashion, that why
    i know peoples who got lots more points
    i think 750 is enough to get the costume... why bother to get unicorn and wing =) unicorn i think its only 1500 br and the wing will be easy to get next time just like hang ten and moon beam wings... so therefore its not a smart casher get my point?

Comment

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post
      i think 750 is enough to get the costume... why bother to get unicorn and wing =) unicorn i think its only 1500 br and the wing will be easy to get next time just like hang ten and moon beam wings... so therefore its not a smart casher get my point?
      if u are unlucky not enought 750
      if u want that odin costume cost 25 for each time
      why unicorn? all dodge build dreamed at that mount ,and finely that dream become reality

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
        if u are unlucky not enought 750
        if u want that odin costume cost 25 for each time
        why unicorn? all dodge build dreamed at that mount ,and finely that dream become reality
        hehehe all dodge build? really? hehehehe ok ok ok ok.... =)
        i got that mount and its not that special trololol.... and im a dodge build and not using it...

Comment

about why he bother the unicorn and wing... he already invested to get the shards... why not spend more to get the remaining shards to complete the set RIGHT now... #justrichthings

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
            about why he bother the unicorn and wing... he already invested to get the shards... why not spend more to get the remaining shards to complete the set RIGHT now... #justrichthings
            agree with this money talks its his/her money we dont have the right to tell him what to do hahaha

Comment

tbh, people are calling others cheaters a lot lately. it wasnt like that before.

we have to accept that there are all sorta cashers out there.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f7913-clip-130kb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	1694437

cmon, should i report him? Just cos for sm1 spending 400$ is huge ammount to waste doesnt mean all are like that, or that they`re all cheaters. For some ppl 400$ are nothing(look at koko, harveen and many many other spenders). IMHO thread starter is just jealous, cos with that spending this guy will beat him at some point :P Like harveen and koko

Comment

Originally posted by Rudolf.Pesiwarissa View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]103423[/ATTACH]

just please check this player, because he always like that from begining server opened, for every event.... but if that true he do recharge please proved
                  maybe but just maybe , you are a spoiled brat who can't accept competition and you don't accept the posibility that other people have more money than you. and on top of all that he's a guild member...you desgust me with your personality. people like you must live alone.

Comment

this sort of thread should be locked im tired of random reports that dont even make sense

Comment

does 1 key = to 1 point?
                      namichwan
                      s206
                      berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                        does 1 key = to 1 point?
                        yes =) 50dias per point

Comment

This thread is being locked. I am going to start locking every thread that is just posted to defame someone. Quite frankly it is none of your business how much a player spends on the game. The fact someone spends means you get to keep playing. Now people, really. You need to think about this. We want reports of suspected cheating but just because you can't beat someone doesn't make them a cheater, because you can't outspend someone doesn't make them a cheater. Now we strive very hard to make sure our game is hack free. The R2games side has never had an issue with this and we will continue to seek out anyone attempting to exploit as witnessed by our fast reaction to the latest bug abuse.
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues
                          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                          X