Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's the point of leveling up in this game if higher lvl skills are garbage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the point of leveling up in this game if higher lvl skills are garbage.

What i mean from what i seen on ranks most classes stick with the same 3 skills from when they start off at. At least in the archer class that's how it is. I hardly see anyone upgrade there skills when they get higher lvl. If this is the case then what's the motivation to even level up? What's the point of having new skills if the new skills are not as good as the ones as you start off with? It's strange because new skills are suppose to be one of the features of looking forward to. Here skills hardly mean anything. So why bother having new skills if they won't be stronger than the ones you start off with? Example most of the ranger skills are garbage it seems. Or are all the elemental damage skills meant for lvl 80 or something? This game is pretty weird at times. I just hit 70 on ranger and was looking forward to having a new finisher Deity force. From what it seems it will hardly be any better than the one I have now. At max its 42% more elemental dmg for one attack only. That doesn't sound good at all.

I can talk for paladins. All skills have their use depending on situation, except for that HP shield (how about changing it R2? ). So it does make sense for me. Can't say for archers.

Comment

well not just archer.I notice most ppl only stick with the first few skills. Its like this game is backwards or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
        well not just archer.I notice most ppl only stick with the first few skills. Its like this game is backwards or something.
        Yep. The Mystic's final skill is literally the first partner skill. WITH THE SAME DEBUFF PERCENTAGE.

Frostbite: Increase damage received for all enemies + 18% for 2 turns.

Glacial Embrace: Increase damage received by all enemies + 18% for 2 turns.

the only wording difference is the "for" and "by".

Comment

yea man, i was so utterly disgusted when i read bou level 80 finishin move of mystics. look at berserkers man look at sorcerers even paladins and then mystics :|

well at least its useful in WB (being a buff fer party), since frostbite doesnt work in WB (being a debuff)
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            yea man, i was so utterly disgusted when i read bou level 80 finishin move of mystics. look at berserkers man look at sorcerers even paladins and then mystics :|

well at least its useful in WB (being a buff fer party), since frostbite doesnt work in WB (being a debuff)
            The paladin's one isn't really that special. It might be written "control", but in fact it's a "stun".
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

I agree with this. How about they will increase level. Ex. from 5/5 at level 60 increase to 10/10 in level 70.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                The paladin's one isn't really that special. It might be written "control", but in fact it's a "stun".
                thats why i mentioned them in the last. only rated them slightly better than mystics
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R228325654 View Post
                  I agree with this. How about they will increase level. Ex. from 5/5 at level 60 increase to 10/10 in level 70.
                  They just need to make the skills more worthwhile. Higher lvl skills should be stronger than the other ones. So you replace it like all other games. Lower lvl skills shouldn't be the strongest for your class.

Comment

for mystic make ice jab never miss and blackhole prevent regenerating for 2 turns
                    just saying, as mystic i stick with icicle arrows only because it is only way i can fight with dodge builds since angels are become useles in fight, except halo you practicaly dont have any use of them after BR in fight increse was remowed, using aquarius aegis what has 35% chance to add 2 attack protection, but on all team angel fail to lay protection twice in row, for me that sound more like 3.5 % than 35
                    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

or mystic make ice jab never miss and blackhole prevent regenerating for 2 turns
                      just saying, as mystic i stick with icicle arrows only because it is only way i can fight with dodge builds since angels are become useles in fight, except halo you practicaly dont have any use of them after BR in fight increse was remowed, using aquarius aegis what has 35% chance to add 2 attack protection, but on all team angel fail to lay protection twice in row, for me that sound more like 3.5 % than 35
                      ice jab is an aoe so ice jab will have never an effect but i like the idea of blackhole to prevent regenaration.
                      for dodge build, hit gem is here for you !

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                        What i mean from what i seen on ranks most classes stick with the same 3 skills from when they start off at. At least in the archer class that's how it is. I hardly see anyone upgrade there skills when they get higher lvl. If this is the case then what's the motivation to even level up? What's the point of having new skills if the new skills are not as good as the ones as you start off with? It's strange because new skills are suppose to be one of the features of looking forward to. Here skills hardly mean anything. So why bother having new skills if they won't be stronger than the ones you start off with? Example most of the ranger skills are garbage it seems. Or are all the elemental damage skills meant for lvl 80 or something? This game is pretty weird at times. I just hit 70 on ranger and was looking forward to having a new finisher Deity force. From what it seems it will hardly be any better than the one I have now. At max its 42% more elemental dmg for one attack only. That doesn't sound good at all.
                        so you are telling us that your ONLY motivation of lvl up are the skills?? please leave this game!

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                          so you are telling us that your ONLY motivation of lvl up are the skills?? please leave this game!
                          How about you leave my thread and quit being an ignorant butthurt fan boy for this game. I stated my opinion merely to state that the skills suck and that skills are one of the core features of any mmo. It creates huge disappointment knowing that when you unlock something it sucks. I didn't litterally mean it was the only motivation to level up, but it's something that can create huge disappointment in the gameplay. Quit being a damn retard and actually learn to understand my post. Clearly everyone else in this thread understood it correctly. You on the other hand are having a bad day or just butthurt over what I said.
                          Last edited by Roblox88; 09-12-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

after lvl61 for me lvling is really boring , not because the time it take but because what u can unlock after , gear ? worthless godly/heroic beat it , skills ? only few classes get some a bit better skills just few at 70 , yet this game max lvl is 100

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                              after lvl61 for me lvling is really boring , not because the time it take but because what u can unlock after , gear ? worthless godly/heroic beat it , skills ? only few classes get some a bit better skills just few at 70 , yet this game max lvl is 100
                              Yes, thats one of the main reasons why skills should be far better than they are now. Skills are suppose to be a core aspect of your character. If they suck you get disappointed in playing. If skills actually meant something and actually grew in power like you do with gear. Like they are suppose to then it will not bore you as much. Since you be looking forward to something.

Comment

Working...
                              X