Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's the point of leveling up in this game if higher lvl skills are garbage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
    How about you leave my thread and quit being an ignorant butthurt fan boy for this game. I stated my opinion merely to state that the skills suck and that skills are one of the core features of any mmo. It creates huge disappointment knowing that when you unlock something it sucks. I didn't litterally mean it was the only motivation to level up, but it's something that can create huge disappointment in the gameplay. Quit being a damn retard and actually learn to understand my post. Clearly everyone else in this thread understood it correctly. You on the other hand are having a bad day or just butthurt over what I said.
    You didn't litterally mean it? then how you mean it? theoreticaly? ) (learn to writhe and learn how to expose your opinion and thoughts). And one more thing -> use words like retard/idiot and so on, when you are looking into a mirror. i didn't used those words against you

Comment

zerks lvl 80 finishing move won the game!!!stop making him so op goddammit!!

Comment

Originally posted by R246691285 View Post
        zerks lvl 80 finishing move won the game!!!stop making him so op goddammit!!
        lvl75 finisher with infinite rage v2 is way better

Comment

The Paladian is a joke as it is sow skewed to win. I am a Ranger and could only dream of a 23% shield and 23% regeneration several times per fight.... they gave us a *** Delphic that hits one shot after activation and its for elemental damage... really... it was so nice to turn 70.....

Comment

Archers became the worst to build

the archers perhaps the worst to build as the skills comparative to knights has more damage. hp increases has more beneficial to knight and mages as they are skilled that base on hp increase..shield for knights and heals for mages. most of the titles, fate stones use advantageous to both but not as much for archers because it build for massive atk and the game does very give minimal . if you can see at high level non spenders with same br archers usually lose the battle because of skills ineffective. even on dungeon runs , now also god descent events. the new events added good for mages but not even close to being good for archers. what i don't understand more why developer adjusted everything from the original divine comedy "china's wartune". they just base their adjustment on players commenting that they are weak ...it just because they are matched to spenders..
            i am spenders archer same as my brother a spender mage we spent same and played same time but his character can easily kill mine .his br more than mine now. we got almost same title.overall my archers is **** while his shining he can do bosses solo while i cant do mine as even most special skills that archers have use in dungeons cant even freeze the bosses. mages can even remove hs on arena and that is bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonyliquigan View Post
              the archers perhaps the worst to build as the skills comparative to knights has more damage. hp increases has more beneficial to knight and mages as they are skilled that base on hp increase..shield for knights and heals for mages. most of the titles, fate stones use advantageous to both but not as much for archers because it build for massive atk and the game does very give minimal . if you can see at high level non spenders with same br archers usually lose the battle because of skills ineffective. even on dungeon runs , now also god descent events. the new events added good for mages but not even close to being good for archers. what i don't understand more why developer adjusted everything from the original divine comedy "china's wartune". they just base their adjustment on players commenting that they are weak ...it just because they are matched to spenders..
              i am spenders archer same as my brother a spender mage we spent same and played same time but his character can easily kill mine .his br more than mine now. we got almost same title.overall my archers is **** while his shining he can do bosses solo while i cant do mine as even most special skills that archers have use in dungeons cant even freeze the bosses. mages can even remove hs on arena and that is bull.
              Uhm think you got the wrong forum. This is League of angels not wartune lmao.

Comment

well lvl 80 skill the best is Scorcher and Berekster Scorcher ATK +54% for next atack and I think the best Berekster deals 75% DMG and heals you for that amount
                Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                IGN:asdasd
                class:Berekster

Comment

Working...
                X