legend of agate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legend of agate

where do we get the agate to swap from ?
    not finding anything in forums - if i m looking up wrong please point me in right direction
    thank you to my LoA friends

Top20 on CS tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
      Top20 on CS tycoon
      I think he wants to know what it is for .. not where to earn it from

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDestiny0 View Post
        where do we get the agate to swap from ?
        not finding anything in forums - if i m looking up wrong please point me in right direction
        thank you to my LoA friends
        agate is the prize fer top 5 in current CS tycoon.

agate can be swapped thru hot event fer inferno mount / iron cockatrice + L8 HP gem / azul wolf + L8 HP gem / floe hunter (not celestial hunter) + L8 HP gem / odin's costume
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Legend of Agate also known as The Legend of SuperCashers

Comment

how could i get an agate in LEAGUE of ANGELS ?

Comment

i am almost sure these questions on where to get it are a pretty good troll at this point
              Last edited by Spindal; 09-18-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Whats the bloody point in putting Legend of Agate in Hot Events when only 5 people can qualify

Comment

Is not enough that on these events win only big cashers. I SAID WIN ! not qualify on 10000000 place! i repeat, is not enough that on these events win only cahsers , now you give them something extra...how about free users?

R2 staff response: ** them!

They don't care about us. we are the mass but meh ... no point wasting time and nerves into this one , shurley a wannabe will delete or edit my post.

Comment

Inverse619,
                    Even if i undertood the R2 Staff, they need cash to live, I fully agree

the stronger you are because to pay a lot..... the best prices to will earn and so, still be stronger than the other.

In such condition, where is the spirit of the play ?

Comment

The funniest part is that the top 5 of cs tycoon prolly got every mount available in this agate event... Pointless thing..

Comment

Originally posted by hdfxdl View Post
                        Whats the bloody point in putting Legend of Agate in Hot Events when only 5 people can qualify
                        hmmm i agree with you... lol

Comment

first this game is not f2p (free to play) it is fCp (free can play)
                          second owners of this game try to earn cash too fast so they dont think... now you have more then 20 servers with max 20 players on each, and because only pay players can win events them becoming boring.... and leave playing... (and go to search for new games)
                          now if on every server put 100 or more free players and alow them to win on events then pay players will spend more cash to survive

Comment

erm has any1 notices that top 3 in beach is agate prize?

Comment

Working...
                            X