Awesome Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
    There are 3 hard rechargers on my server, but I don't think any of them will make it to 60k when our best lvl is lvl 56 lol :P

Is it pssible to get to 60k at lvl 55, with 6x50, 86x10, and 15x5 energy? (1235 energy)
    depends on luck :* http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-pointers-quot
    try this if it helps
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      panda+claw+IRB+main... explained like this there's absolutely no change between how the build was before and after the panda (too lazy to look in the gta forum).
      I myself will get the panda (with the hopes that it has the same or better growth than Claw), so I can use it to swap for enemies that are concentrated on the front row.
      Well there isn't...if anything that will **** out the team by spreading resources out. Panda sucks majorly because of that front row attack only. Only useful when game progresses and people move strikers and important buffers up front to avoid AS and Claw...not useful now at all.
      This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
        Well there isn't...if anything that will **** out the team by spreading resources out. Panda sucks majorly because of that front row attack only. Only useful when game progresses and people move strikers and important buffers up front to avoid AS and Claw...not useful now at all.
        Well, different people different opinions.In PvP it is indeed not that good, but I personally will use it to pass some PvE stages so that I can become stronger. The inherit price isn't that high so can always switch back and forth
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

So would you say the angel is better than the panda then? If we don't have styx keep the angel? or exchange for inferno steed,panda, or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
            So would you say the angel is better than the panda then? If we don't have styx keep the angel? or exchange for inferno steed,panda, or something else?
            im a free player and dont have styx , and there is no way i keep styx , i rather get any of the evolution icons . because i got Vienna last recharge any event , i dont care about angels

Comment

Personally I expect to see Styx as the "free" angel in the next Angel Exclusive, so I will not be keeping Styx. I'm having a hard time choosing between Celestial Hunter and Inferno Steed, but either of those should be solid choices. Iron Cockatrice is a decent choice as well, but I also feel like that one is going to show up again for cheap/"free" soon as well.

Comment

I would much rather get Iron chicken + gem. Problem with celestial hunter is the requirement is Lycorax, Azul, floe then u can have it. Problem with Inferno steed is his skill is all about CRIT and most players don't have that yet unless they want to give up HIT. Iron chicken is awesome choice with that gem (Lv6 fusion gems are worth much more than 5 dollar recharge, price on everything will drop fast, but normal gems are thus far keeping value pretty good).

Keeping angel means you value her at more than that lv6 fusion gem...which is bad idea since 500 diamonds do not get you that gem but 5 dollar recharge will most likely get you Styx soon.

Panda is like something you keep as a back up when somehow you find a pve stage that he will work in like Painindaback said. Very situational. And if they are selling it out cheap like this...might become the first ever free card hero soon lol.
                This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  Well, different people different opinions.In PvP it is indeed not that good, but I personally will use it to pass some PvE stages so that I can become stronger. The inherit price isn't that high so can always switch back and forth
                  Yeah i agree with your opinion. My opinion is when raphangelo tried to upgrade all 5 members of his team...that is just a bad idea. He wants Claw, Panda, Main and IRB...
                  This is Eisia

Comment

I would much rather get Iron chicken + gem. Problem with celestial hunter is the requirement is Lycorax, Azul, floe then u can have it. Problem with Inferno steed is his skill is all about CRIT and most players don't have that yet unless they want to give up HIT. Iron chicken is awesome choice with that gem (Lv6 fusion gems are worth much more than 5 dollar recharge, price on everything will drop fast, but normal gems are thus far keeping value pretty good).

Keeping angel means you value her at more than that lv6 fusion gem...which is bad idea since 500 diamonds do not get you that gem but 5 dollar recharge will most likely get you Styx soon.

Panda is like something you keep as a back up when somehow you find a pve stage that he will work in like Painindaback said. Very situational. And if they are selling it out cheap like this...might become the first ever free card hero soon lol.
                    yeah i agree,,,panda will be the first free hero in hero exclusive event....))

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                      Inferno steed, iron cockatrice, celestial hunter aren't mounts? You can get one of them exchanging styx icon.

You didn't ask anything.
                      Inferno steed yes but that's in tycoon not from DM. As for iron and celestial that's their soul not the mount, so you need 1st to get Floe and cockatrice. But yes I will exchange the icon.

Comment

He is probably referring to raphangelo's idea about that panda + claw + IRB + main for f2p build. It is in GTA forum GD section.

I have no comment on its usefulness/uselessness.

useless build
                        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

I made 30k points for Tycoon without spending Darics or Vouchers or doing gemo, is that good for a non-casher ?
                          I prefer to keep my energy ( gemo ) for a cross-server tycoon, hope to a healing weapon....
                          From my calcs I will do at least 60k if I will do gemo and buy stuff from voucher shop...
                          What do you say guys, will be there a cross-server tycoon with red gears?

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
                            I made 30k points for Tycoon without spending Darics or Vouchers or doing gemo, is that good for a non-casher ?
                            I prefer to keep my energy ( gemo ) for a cross-server tycoon, hope to a healing weapon....
                            From my calcs I will do at least 60k if I will do gemo and buy stuff from voucher shop...
                            What do you say guys, will be there a cross-server tycoon with red gears?
                            bad move, u need the churbstone, and u won't rank well on cs tycoon. too late for u now. save for next local one , maybe.
                            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon rank 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	1696790

won 1st place server tycoon hahaha... nice lvl 12 cherub

Comment

first place with 150k? nice and low ;p

Comment

Working...
                                X