Wow how much money you want GTAARCADE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
    It really depends on how people fix their schedule. From my experience it takes max 3 hours a day to complete everything you need, no more. You just need to spread those 3 hours throughout the day. Although, I guess for some people 3 hours could still be considered no-lifing.
    I know right? It takes me 1 hour to do gemo(50k points) and when ppl ask me how I do it so fast I tell them to 'finish'(beat the game) candy crush and come back and tell me gemo takes too long. No thinking involved, just click click and done lol. People take way too long if you can't finish a move in 2-3 secs
    头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
    不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
    (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
    (奥特曼 - ultraman)
    (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
    (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      It really depends on how people fix their schedule. From my experience it takes max 3 hours a day to complete everything you need, no more. You just need to spread those 3 hours throughout the day. Although, I guess for some people 3 hours could still be considered no-lifing.
      with vip 2 hours should be enought xD thats including scheulded events , only event i find annoying is CS due queue

Comment

Didn't spend a red cent and I have 50k pts :P

Comment

You got free stuff and you're still complaining? chest is better than nothing

Comment

The way I see it, there are two ways to be competitive in this game. Either have a schedule that allows you to play a LOT, every event, every daily chore, every day.... or, if you do not have time, spend some real money here and there.

Thats just my opinion, but, on my server, the top 30 people fit into one category or the other.

Comment

Working...
            X