Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
    That sentense was trolling XD.
    well, u didn't know I was trolling all the time.
    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

BTW, Eisia and SephireZ, heads up. I want u guys look at at gem rank 2 in tysoon>>Hellsoldier's ES. (20K dodge) He is looking for a draw win. I'm sure u know how to counter it. I had him in TA other day without regular hit gems on. (16K hit on my ES). wasted my 5 mins on that fight. it won't dodge my ES's special, but dodged almost all regular attack. So, dodge did work fine.
      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
        BTW, Eisia and SephireZ, heads up. I want u guys look at at gem rank 2 in tysoon>>Hellsoldier's ES. (20K dodge) He is looking for a draw win. I'm sure u know how to counter it. I had him in TA other day without regular hit gems on. (16K hit on my ES). wasted my 5 mins on that fight. it won't dodge my ES's special, but dodged almost all regular attack. So, dodge did work fine.
        Wish totems worked in TA Charm totem makes dodge and crit builds crumble
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Lol thanks. Well with andraa stacking dodge. We are all stacking hit now XD. It actually got really hard to find room to stick all these gems in. I think we need 22k hit for these guys soon =.=
          This is Eisia

Comment

Lol thanks. Well with andraa stacking dodge. We are all stacking hit now XD. It actually got really hard to find room to stick all these gems in. I think we need 22k hit for these guys soon =.=

have u notice Andraa only got Matk 397226 on main, and Patk at 357326 for ES? on TA is a problem trying to hit him, due to my friend got no HE or LE. But PVP, he will have a hard time to dodge ES special.
            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
              Wish totems worked in TA Charm totem makes dodge and crit builds crumble
              I tried charm against andraa because he had 23k dodge last CST. I didnt like it. Against a more or less even party with main/ES/LE, not that useful to me at least. But yeah it will probably work great against Main/Hecate dodge builds like jovee or some other dude in GTA who is building dodge on both hecate and main?!
              This is Eisia

Comment

I tried charm against andraa because he had 23k dodge last CST. I didnt like it. Against a more or less even party with main/ES/LE, not that useful to me at least. But yeah it will probably work great against Main/Hecate dodge builds like jovee or some other dude in GTA who is building dodge on both hecate and main?!
                I agree charm totem is totally useless.
                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

have u notice Andraa only got Matk 397226 on main, and Patk at 357326 for ES? on TA is a problem trying to hit him, due to my friend got no HE or LE. But PVP, he will have a hard time to dodge ES special.
                  Yeah. One on one it will not be hard to hit him currently. Look at his party. He really went all out. So many strikers and he is still top5 in tycoon.
                  Last edited by uxu4n; 10-22-2014, 08:05 PM.
                  This is Eisia

Comment

I agree charm totem is totally useless.
                    Everyone with their preferences I guess. I beat a 22k dodge player with charm totem by having 11-12k hit. I guess for cashers it might not be that useful as you can easily get 18k+ hit.
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

Get a valkery. And boost her speed up. If she cast skills first turn the claw is then forced to attack her only, giving u time to tear their party apart. This only works if claw is back row. So a Dark valkery is much better since no matter where claw is, he is doomed.

Before ppl started doing claw/arcane focus builds valkery is quite useless. Now that resources are much cheaper and ppl can afford to waste a bit of hold/gem to recruit her and boost her speed. She is good at countering f2ps-light cashers. Ofc, dark valk is mich more useful in this regard.
                      am u know valkyre has to HIT to make claws to attack her right?
                      The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
                        am u know valkyre has to HIT to make claws to attack her right?
                        valk on front , because heroic armor or mage DS claw will be busy with back

Comment

veicis meant, for to taunt claw, valkyrie must hit it first of all, as some claw got high dodge (24k+ in his own case)

Comment

Originally posted by Aistian_S17 View Post
                            veicis meant, for to taunt claw, valkyrie must hit it first of all, as some claw got high dodge (24k+ in his own case)
                            i guess here is when pain is right about charm totem

Comment

can one use hec+main and simply out live them?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                                can one use hec+main and simply out live them?
                                nope, unless that hecate has more than double the ATK of opponent's claw :P
                                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                                Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                                X