Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning apparently just logged in for the first time since CS Tycoon started

...And decided he wanted first place, right now. $9,250 later, he has first place...

Click image for larger version

Name:	burning01.png
Views:	1
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	1758636

Dude just maxed out all the categories in Group Buy, in a matter of minutes. For reference:
    • Seraph Stones are 1,000 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 100,000 diamonds
    • Blessed Stones are 1,000 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 100,000 diamonds
    • Gem Enhancement stones are 900 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 90,000 diamonds
    • Refining stones are 1,000 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 100,000 diamonds
    • Element Crystal are 900 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 90,000 diamonds
    • Runestones are 750 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 75,000 diamonds
    • Aegis Shards are 900 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 90,000 diamonds
    • Soulstones are 900 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 90,000 diamonds
    • Angel Tears are 1,500 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 150,000 diamonds
    • Enchanted Ores are 400 diamonds per purchase, times 100 = 40,000 diamonds

That's a total of 925,000 diamonds for 630,000 Tycoon points.

The only thing that confuses me a bit, his scores show no signs of the Recharge rewards you normally get for recharging diamonds. Has he not collected them yet, did he already have a million diamonds sitting in his account, or did he get the diamonds without recharging?

...what is diamond?

Comment

hunuout it was good question

Comment

why does it matter (its nothing new and isnt surprising, lol) and whats with the tracking of someone elses spending down to knowing whether or not they have collected recharge rewards or not? thats just a little over obsessive in my opinion.

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman! one and only and yes! And you know who it is! It's burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrNING! I wonder who else is burning ROFL LMFAO

Comment

I am curious about the recharge awards

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
              why does it matter (its nothing new and isnt surprising, lol) and whats with the tracking of someone elses spending down to knowing whether or not they have collected recharge rewards or not? thats just a little over obsessive in my opinion.
              welcome to internet

Comment

Lol why r u curious over that guy .. maybe he recharged maybe he didn't .. maybe he had so many .. why do u care ..
                U went all that trouble for that guy .. ask him he will answer

Comment

I knew I was not going for rank 1 on tycoon. He does have a point here. Where is burning's recharge bonus? he doesn't care to collect them? Also, he was not on for day1, day 2 tycoon. We want answers.
                  Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

who was that? Burning??
                    oh Burning, its ok then not surprised
                    Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
                    you can find me here, ↑
                    InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

Here is what irritates me about these type of threads, unless you are logging on to that persons account or they have given you a detailed itemized list of what they spent and where, you have no idea how many diamonds they had before or recharged now, or whether they have gotten recharge rewards or not. So all the OP has done is assumed they spent so many diamonds here or recharged this much and yes, they can look at points and guess but group buy isnt the only place to get resources for tycoon points. Is there a box on the server burning plays on that says recharge rewards collected yes/no and it shows you, or do you get banner announcements saying "Burning spent max amount of diamonds on group buy seraph stones". This isnt the first time we have seen them spend large amounts of cash on an event, its not the first time we have seen anyone spend large amounts on the game. This isnt the way, if you want to have someone's account looked at for suspicious hacking or cheating, to report anything as some have commented above me that its not legit or its not possible. I dont understand why its anyone elses business other than the account owner (and R2 or GTa of course) how or where or when they recharge or spend their diamonds or how much they recharge or spend. Unless you just started playing LOA, you should know that there are some that want to spend large amounts on this game and can spend large amounts.

Comment

Because if r2 doesn't catch them, and everyone is oblivious to it, they can get away with it?...It's called "suspicious" for a reason. The most puzzling point here is that he spent over 900k diamond without any sort of recharge reward bonus added to his tycoon points. If you recharge would you NOT collect the recharge reward? Now if he had 900k+ diamond on his account already then its plausible, but again, this is suspicious.

Comment

In my mind it always goes like this:
                          I asked my assistant to recharge 300 dollars 100 times last month so i dont have to deal with the boring recharing work and i will always have enough diamonds to do whatever i want.
                          I just went on a cruise with however many gf i have and just got back home.
                          I logged into the game.

Oh tycoon today.
                          Oh group buy is there

Let's buy everything at max.

And this is what we see. Everything at max. Recharge was done days or weeks or even months ago by his assistant or whatever.

I know there is also that burning is not a real person but GTA itself theory. But what can you do about it even if it is true?
                          This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88
                            Now if this does not seem fishy at all then you are all really naive. This guy is either cheating or he's a game master. Just popping in and spending all that money? C'mon now how unrealistic is that. If you actually believe that then I feel sorry for you since you're so naive about things. Unless you're his close friend/relative who has access to his personal bank account. You can not say this guy is not doing something fishy. Now you're going pull the same question to me right, and ask me how do I know this about him if I don't know him? Well I do not know him but it's obvious with him just popping in so fast and maxing things out like means something must be going on. No this isn't jealously because I can careless really. If he wants to cheat the game or if this is indeed a game master to ploy in more people to purchase diamonds. Then so be it. It's really none of my business but just wanted to point out that if you actually think he spent that much money that fast. Then you're really naive. No one in the right mind would spend that much money on a browser game. Not even a real mmo. It's a browser game that's 90% broken with bugs and a terrible customer service. Why would someone rich like Bill Gates invest there money into this kind of game? Investing that "

Hmmm. Maybe he is not smart? For example. He just won 50 million dollars lottery a couple years ago and he has no living relatives left alive and he has been living his whole life like a otaku in his basement playing video games so he does not know how "normal" ppl like u have fun?

That's all plausible. Even that he is not real person and he is CEO of Youzu is also plausible. But issue is. There is no legit reason to check him right now because everything he did can be done. This is not like real hacks where no vip no recharge no nothing and reach lv61 in day 1 of server kind of obvious cheating. This is some dude who has demonstrated his spending abilities from time to time since the beginning of this game.

Btw, this does not contradict the senario i gave before. Because its all guessing. The truth is we do not know...

I'll stop here.
                            Last edited by uxu4n; 10-21-2014, 05:32 PM.
                            This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                              Hmmm. Maybe he is not smart? For example. He just won 50 million dollars lottery a couple years ago and he has no living relatives left alive and he has been living his whole life like a otaku in his basement playing video games so he does not know how "normal" ppl like u have fun?

That's all plausible. Even that he is not real person and he is CEO of Youzu is also plausible. But issue is. There is no legit reason to check him right now because everything he did can be done. This is not like real hacks where no vip no recharge no nothing and reach lv61 in day 1 of server kind of obvious cheating. This is some dude who has demonstrated his spending abilities from time to time since the beginning of this game.

Btw, this does not contradict the senario i gave before. Because its all guessing. The truth is we do not know...

I'll stop here.
                              You're right we don't know. It's just real suspicious that some guy like this comes out of no where and decides to blow his money like this? You telling me you don't kinda even a little think something is wrong here. i just don't see any rich people as rich as Bill Gates be playing this type of game. Sorry call me ignorant here but it just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't' see a reason for the CEO of the company to be playing this game either unless his goal is to reel in more people to spend on the game. Then that would prove my point that it's an inside ploy for the game. The CEO wouldn't be playing this game with his real money. Since he's the CEO. He gets everything free if wanted to. Hacks exist in all mmorpgs. As long as it's online there will be hacks out there. I am not saying that he's a hacker or these are hacks he's using but to say that that may not be a cause is a bit silly. Since all mmos have hackers. He could have found some glitch as well that no one knows about. Decided to take advantage of the glitch and since no one knows he can get away with it. I guess you're theory is possible but it's extremely unlikely that someone that rich would just decide to invest in a game that can be shut down tmw. Why risk that much money into a game? You lose everything in the end if the game ends up shutting down. Look at Broken Realm and that other game R2 had they just decided to close down those games and the people who invested into those games got shafted.

Comment

Working...
                              X