Angel Exclusive... no more free angel for r2 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TylerWin
    noone MUST pay for her. Noone forces you either.
    You're right but if you don't then you be far behind others who have her. It's the same thing with heros. I don't not understand why no one is allowed to make complaints? This type of change is terrible. If they done this for every single event then the game is going be pure cash only. Now it's just angel exclusive but what's next? up tycoon to be 500k points for rank for everyone? Make HoC impossible to get unless you pay? These types of changes are just unnecessary greed of the company and that's not right.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
      when they do something great for free (all events are for free mostly) like Abyss, like Totems, Like Tarot and so on... noone bothers to say "thanks", lol )
      And btw... Lamborghini and ferrari ain't doing free cars. Go and protest there, near their factories.
      That's totally different since they never advertised free to buy lambos or ferraris lol. This game is advertise as a free to play game so we have a right to make complaints. Also I just stated this is one major change to an event. If they keep doing this nothing will be free anymore. Why can't you understand that complaints are needed so things like this does not go over board.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
        That's totally different since they never advertised free to buy lambos or ferraris lol. This game is advertise as a free to play game so we have a right to make complaints. Also I just stated this is one major change to an event. If they keep doing this nothing will be free anymore. Why can't you understand that complaints are needed so things like this does not go over board.
        This month we got more free stuff than ever,do u even know how hard was to get cherubs on old times ? before treasure beach , when only source was lvl6 from HoC ? or lvl2 from arena shop ,Dijini shop give us alot of casher stuff for free , than we couldnt get before , Godly gear is easy as **** nowdays to the point i have 5 chests after this tycoon , they improved the hotevents for HoC now free players will be able to get Heroes , they added Valk , lighting dude and astral to CST to arena shop , the gap cashers vs free players is gettomg smaller each time

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
          This month we got more free stuff than ever,do u even know how hard was to get cherubs on old times ? before treasure beach , when only source was lvl6 from HoC ? or lvl2 from arena shop ,Dijini shop give us alot of casher stuff for free , than we couldnt get before , Godly gear is easy as **** nowdays to the point i have 5 chests after this tycoon , they improved the hotevents for HoC now free players will be able to get Heroes , they added Valk , lighting dude and astral to CST to arena shop , the gap cashers vs free players is gettomg smaller each time
          Majority of that stuff is still casher only. HoC you need save for at least 6-12 months to get anything worthwhile from that. All the other stuff are free but they aren't a big deal as the major things like angels and heros. Also if they changed up this event how do you know they won't change others? That's the point of complaining so that they don't be changing other events along the way.

Comment

in short words-i dont like it, if they put win 3 matches in TA and get 1k points on gemology than i will say what the heck, but this.....not spending my monney on that it is for sure
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

lol it comes down to do you wanna spend or not. you don't spend they don't make money, hince maybe we need to rethink, but you spend ok your choice, i choose not to on this event as 10 tas is to hard, not to mention I have to work all 3 days of it 12hr shifts so not gonna be able to anyway, have a nice day!!!

Comment

Just want to point out that you sir cry on forums too I seen your posts. You cry about how you think others might be cheating in cross server. Also this post you're posting just screams out you're stuck up rich personality is. You only think of your wallet and do not know why "we crybabies" are making a big deal. Just because you can afford everything and some does not give you a right to tear down people who can not. Already know what you're going to reply back and that's calling me a whiny baby. Since you obviously do not know anything else.
                2 be honest i dont....ask in my guild i like the fact they release things for free players and help them to get closer in br then ppl who pay ... i only dislike the fact if i pay 20k diamonds for a angel and within weeks its free ... i have no prob with 500 dia's or free in months istead of week(s) ... and in cs ppl did cheat because guildmates run to the enemybase so there guildmate can kill them and take the loot home... and last thing i didnt calll you a whiney baby i whas talking in general about ppl who complain a lot.
                S69 Foultusk Lair
                IGN Jm4nsk1
                Guild BloodOath
                Alliance BloodOath
                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                  2 be honest i dont....ask in my guild i like the fact they release things for free players and help them to get closer in br then ppl who pay ... i only dislike the fact if i pay 20k diamonds for a angel and within weeks its free ... i have no prob with 500 dia's or free in months istead of week(s) ... and in cs ppl did cheat because guildmates run to the enemybase so there guildmate can kill them and take the loot home... and last thing i didnt calll you a whiney baby i whas talking in general about ppl who complain a lot.

Let's get this straight.

YOU CASH TO GET THINGS QUICKER. SOMEDAY WE MAY SEE VICTORIANA IN THE FREE SECTION OF THE ANGEL EXCLUSIVE. NOT THAT UNLIKELY, ONCE THE RUBY AND CELESTIAL ANGELS ARE RELEASED.

You got it yet?

P.S. If you have a problem with it becoming free in weeks rather than months (which i haven't noticed the advent of :P) then why not just wait those weeks, and understand why noncashers are such whiners. Because most of them do have something to whine about. And also-what u r saying in cs isn't cheating, its just strategy.
                  Last edited by ShiraBrie; 10-23-2014, 06:39 PM.
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                  Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                  Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                  Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                  Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                  Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                  Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
                    Let's get this straight.

YOU CASH TO GET THINGS QUICKER. SOMEDAY WE MAY SEE VICTORIANA IN THE FREE SECTION OF THE ANGEL EXCLUSIVE. NOT THAT UNLIKELY, ONCE THE RUBY AND CELESTIAL ANGELS ARE RELEASED.

You got it yet?
                    I doubt we will see anymore free angel exclusive. Going by this event it seems they are going to change it so it requires diamonds now. This isn't just 499. That wouldn't be so bad but they made it so you need to WIN 10x TA. Which doesn't seem that hard but it is so you be spending more on attempts as well. I doubt there be anymore free angels except maybe tycoon unless they screw that up as well.

Comment

I doubt we will see anymore free angel exclusive. Going by this event it seems they are going to change it so it requires diamonds now. This isn't just 499. That wouldn't be so bad but they made it so you need to WIN 10x TA. Which doesn't seem that hard but it is so you be spending more on attempts as well. I doubt there be anymore free angels except maybe tycoon unless they screw that up as well.
                      Win 8/9 out of 10 atts normally. Spend the 500 dias on atts, thats another 10 attempts, i thibk, right? Nvr done that before, so sorry if i got that wrong lol.
                      Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 73
                      980K BR
                      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                      Mystic lvl 72
                      1.1M BR
                      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

Win 8/9 out of 10 atts normally. Spend the 500 dias on atts, thats another 10 attempts, i thibk, right? Nvr done that before, so sorry if i got that wrong lol.
                        You'r assuming everyone wins 8 or 9 out of 10. I am sure it's at least 5 or 6 for most free players. 50 diamonds per attempt and that's also assuming you will win those attempts. So technically if you're lucky you can use that 500 for attempts and if you win them all you're good. If not you may have to recharge more. Either way it's dumb that they are making things harder for free players to get. Luckly, I got this angel from tycoon last month so it doesn't matter to me, but I can understand why people are complaining about this. They give out free angels for a long time and now suddenly they decide to change it up? That's pretty much a scam right there. Like I said I doubt there will be anymore FREE angels for now on.

Comment

You'r assuming everyone wins 8 or 9 out of 10. I am sure it's at least 5 or 6 for most free players. 50 diamonds per attempt and that's also assuming you will win those attempts. So technically if you're lucky you can use that 500 for attempts and if you win them all you're good. If not you may have to recharge more. Either way it's dumb that they are making things harder for free players to get. Luckly, I got this angel from tycoon last month so it doesn't matter to me, but I can understand why people are complaining about this. They give out free angels for a long time and now suddenly they decide to change it up? That's pretty much a scam right there. Like I said I doubt there will be anymore FREE angels for now on.
                          lol! Even with ur math of 5/6, times that by 2 (from the dias), and u get 10/12. ha.
                          Alanna
                          Beserker lvl 73
                          980K BR
                          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                          Mystic lvl 72
                          1.1M BR
                          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

lol! Even with ur math of 5/6, times that by 2 (from the dias), and u get 10/12. ha.
                            He's not saying "5 out of 6" there but "5 or 6 out of 10" i.e. 50-60% win rate.

And even if you mean "if you double that you get 10-12" the issue is still the variance. a team that averages 5 or 6 wins can very likely get unlucky and only get 8 or 9 wins in 20 attempts, which would be frustrating. I can certainly understand why such players don't like this change.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                              He's not saying "5 out of 6" there but "5 or 6 out of 10" i.e. 50-60% win rate.

And even if you mean "if you double that you get 10-12" the issue is still the variance. a team that averages 5 or 6 wins can very likely get unlucky and only get 8 or 9 wins in 20 attempts, which would be frustrating. I can certainly understand why such players don't like this change.
                              can't argue with rich players in this game. They're idea is cash or quit. If you "whine" or complain about anything they start b!tching at you for doing so. They see that it's only a little money that needs to be spent so not a big issue, but they don't realize the bigger issue in this. It isn't about the money it's about how there changing everything into cash only or don't play. That's why I can't stand rich people both in games and in real life. They are stuck up and ignorant. They only think of themselves and do not understand how it is on the other side.

Comment

can't argue with rich players in this game. They're idea is cash or quit. If you "whine" or complain about anything they start b!tching at you for doing so. They see that it's only a little money that needs to be spent so not a big issue, but they don't realize the bigger issue in this. It isn't about the money it's about how there changing everything into cash only or don't play. That's why I can't stand rich people both in games and in real life. They are stuck up and ignorant. They only think of themselves and do not understand how it is on the other side.
                                You know , most of players telling you ***** are free ´players , u seem to not accept reality yet

Comment

Working...
                                X