Angel Exclusive... no more free angel for r2 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
    you get it wrong and you are duber then you look. have you heard of "not typing befor you undestand" ? i will not bother with you.
    The only games where you cash to be No1 are ones that shouldn't be advertised as f2p.

Go play Blood and Jade, if ya wanna test the above statement. This game is popular because its a miracle in the gaming world. A game where, if ya a sneaky free player YOU CAN BE NO1! Cashing NOT! required :P

Or maybe its just game321 getting in my head. I've never got past lvl 20 or an R2 server, cos game321's too much better. Patient people can get the 150/200 dollar angel/mount in the exclusives for free lol

Also, you still get the stuff. It's just a bit outdated, but that dosnt make it less yours or less enjoyable. And it certainly isn't worth less because it a f2p person's thing rather than casher's.
    Last edited by Shanrou; 10-26-2014, 07:47 PM. Reason: missed a word
    League of Angels
    S96 Alanna
    Beserker lvl 71
    Fortuna lvl 85
    Sterling Moonbeam
    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
    850k BR+
    Guild: Legendary
    Blood and Jade
    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
    Bayi/Zhi
    War Urso 7*
    45k BR+
    Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
      The only games where you cash to be No1 are ones that shouldn't be advertised as f2p.

Go play Blood and Jade, if ya wanna test the above statement. This game is popular because its a miracle in the gaming world. A game where, if ya a sneaky free player YOU CAN BE NO1! Cashing NOT! required :P

Or maybe its just game321 getting in my head. I've never got past lvl 20 or an R2 server, cos game321's too much better. Patient people can get the 150/200 dollar angel/mount in the exclusives for free lol

Also, you still get the stuff. It's just a bit outdated, but that dosnt make it less yours or less enjoyable. And it certainly isn't worth less because it a f2p person's thing rather than casher's.
      you are complety wrong , F2P model business been p2w from long time , on the other hand p2p/monthly fee/one time cd purchase which dont have cash shops are the one that are more equal than any other mmo .

And about offerwalls sure u can get good amount of diamonds but let be honest u get paid like 20-30% of times , if on game321 i got paid each time i did a offer i would get the 200 usd exclusive item each month im happy i got my 5 gbs for styx in 2 offers but still not like that happen everyday

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
        you are complety wrong , F2P model business been p2w from long time , on the other hand p2p/monthly fee/one time cd purchase which dont have cash shops are the one that are more equal than any other mmo .

And about offerwalls sure u can get good amount of diamonds but let be honest u get paid like 20-30% of times , if on game321 i got paid each time i did a offer i would get the 200 usd exclusive item each month im happy i got my 5 gbs for styx in 2 offers but still not like that happen everyday
        League of Legends and Path of Exile says hi. Those are free to play games that are not pay 2 win whatsoever. So yes a free to play company can be free to play and not pay to win and stay for years. LoL been alive since the year 2009 and still going strong. Think it's known as the numbe one or close to number game out there. Path of Exile a few years ago but going strong as well and has no pay to win aspect in it. Do research next time or at least play other games besides R2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
          League of Legends and Path of Exile says hi. Those are free to play games that are not pay 2 win whatsoever. So yes a free to play company can be free to play and not pay to win and stay for years. LoL been alive since the year 2009 and still going strong. Think it's known as the numbe one or close to number game out there. Path of Exile a few years ago but going strong as well and has no pay to win aspect in it. Do research next time or at least play other games besides R2 games.
          You cant compare a MOBA with a MMO , the mechanic of the games are way diff , as for path of exile no clue what that game is , and if u want to play experience , go and play any MMO from Nexon,PWE ,aeria and tell me how fair are f2p MMOS

Comment

Working...
          X