No announcement yet.

Hecate vs Lunar Priestess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hecate isn't even in this HoC right now, and Luna heals full party which is really good in a IRB Version 2

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
      Hecate isn't even in this HoC right now, and Luna heals full party which is really good in a IRB Version 2
      ofc, this HoC is the small one, the big one would be like 2 weeks later
      Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
      -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
      -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
      -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
      -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        Yeah, I know she is not in this HoC, just trying to decide to go on this one for Luna or wait for next one and get hecate (and eventually her evolve).
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

well take luna but dont put in party yet we will have 6th reseve hero so build her and then put djinny in front and when she dies luna will come.
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
            well take luna but dont put in party yet we will have 6th reseve hero so build her and then put djinny in front and when she dies luna will come.
            Honestly I didn't get your idea.....
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
              Honestly I didn't get your idea.....
              Sixth slot comes with other new updates on the month of November.
              Sixth slot is being said to enter when a hero from your party dies.
              Example : 2 tanks front, you mid back-row, djinni top back row and sentinel bottom back row.
              If djinni dies, hecate will replace her. ( Just a myth, from the looks of it nobody knows how it will actually work, but from the details, it's the way I said. )
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                Sixth slot comes with other new updates on the month of November.
                Sixth slot is being said to enter when a hero from your party dies.
                Example : 2 tanks front, you mid back-row, djinni top back row and sentinel bottom back row.
                If djinni dies, hecate will replace her. ( Just a myth, from the looks of it nobody knows how it will actually work, but from the details, it's the way I said. )
                Sounds great, where did you get the info?

P.S. If that is true I don't think I want 2 healers. I am a rager, 6th sloth will be another damage dealer.
                Last edited by osobena; 10-27-2014, 08:42 AM.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I'm always up to date when something new is coming.
                  GTA forums.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I read there too, but haven't seen any info for 6th slot......
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Warriors, you will now be able to choose a hero as the sixth man. When there is a loss on the battlefield, the sixth man can join the battle and enhance your party’s combat capability! This is yet another strategic element to consider when you decide how to fight your battles!

Pirate Treasure : At the start of November, players will have the opportunity to get Fragmented treasure maps. This will be the beginning of an in-game treasure hunt System; team up with your friends, combine incomplete treasure maps together and find countless treasures!

Blazing Hecate : Mighty heroes have passed the test and ushered in an era of evolution. After Valkyrie, Astral Hunter and the Arcane Spirit successfully managed to evolve themselves , Hecate has now also begun to evolve. She will hence be known as the Flame of Death.

Now you do.

Comment

Thank you very much!
                        Hecate is getting upgraded next big HoC than...... hmmmmmmm
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

That depends when it will be, atm it's the small HoC I think.
                          Pretty sure they'll update the game before HoC starts ( next one ), or they'll put her somewhere else to get, money only....who knows.

Comment

Lol,sure they will get money from her. That's another reason I think Luna might be the healer for me - she is cheaper. Now I need to consider who to get as a 3d hitter....
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                              Lol,sure they will get money from her. That's another reason I think Luna might be the healer for me - she is cheaper. Now I need to consider who to get as a 3d hitter....
                              That depends on your setup, class, spec, heroes you got, what you wanna go for, what do you want to do, etc.

Comment

dragon queen a way better than hecate as i remember from gtarcade forums she needs no rage to heal

Comment

Working...
                                X