Hecate vs Lunar Priestess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    That depends on your setup, class, spec, heroes you got, what you wanna go for, what do you want to do, etc.
    Yeah, I know. I am mystic, lvl 80, with LE, Nereida, Godless Wolf and djinni at the moment. Will think it over what I want to do, I can get from this HoC one of the small heroes - Valk, Astral hunter or Arcane....
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
      dragon queen a way better than hecate as i remember from gtarcade forums she needs no rage to heal
      But when is she coming? And who does she heal - whole party or only certain heroes?
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Her skills and when she'll appear is unknown.
        Only thing you can see at her is her stats.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

She looks quite a lot like Luna in design, I thought she is her evolved version.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Light Envoy gets a evolution later.
            Like I said, I highly doubt that Lunar Priestess will get a evolution anytime soon seeing it just got released ( same as poseidon ).
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              Light Envoy gets a evolution later.
              Like I said, I highly doubt that Lunar Priestess will get a evolution anytime soon seeing it just got released ( same as poseidon ).
              Yeah, I know. Still thought that the dragon might be her evolution, just by the looks. I don't mind waiting for evolve thought, just to know there will be one....
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

whole party

Comment

plus guys soon we will get angel evoluation too. wait and see

Comment

plus guys soon we will get angel evoluation too. wait and see
                    This might be nice. I am still on my healer problem, thought.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I would be concerned with putting too much emphasis on the rage engine by swapping hecate out for lunar priestess. you can't realistically get decent hit levels on all your secondary heroes, so if your rage engine is crippled and the opponent is dodge-tanking your entire team shuts down (except maybe your main and primary dps, who hopefully have proper hit levels).

Besides, the modern IRB2 requires two slots for rage heroes. Assuming you're also running a dps hero (which you are), adding a healer means you need to run one of the heroes in the front, which risks them being taken out early. If you try to make that front row hero tanky that just saps resources from your main+dps, and likely would be a drop in the water anyway.

I will admit though, after looking at it more I am impressed with Lunar's heal levels. I initially thought there was no way a straight percent MATK heal could compare to a percent max hp heal, but it seems like lunar would in fact heal for more than hecate at most levels. She's certainly tempting right now. That said, evolved hecate will blow her out of the water with the damage reduction buff.
                      Last edited by hunuot; 10-27-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

dragon queen a way better than hecate as i remember from gtarcade forums she needs no rage to heal
                        no rage heals 3 party members whit lowest HP I think at start 6% of char HP +75-85 of her MATK
                        Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                        IGN:asdasd
                        class:Berekster

Comment

Dragon queen

its true that she heals 3 targets but she needs 25 rage for it, not rageless like hecate, enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by KpGMaestro View Post
                            its true that she heals 3 targets but she needs 25 rage for it, not rageless like hecate, enjoy
                            Considering she in not even out yet I guess she is out of the equation, lol.
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I have an LE and Neri in my team, I am going after Lunar.
                              I'm a pokemon!
                              |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

i am really not sure but i think i still prefer hecate over lunar. If ever your nereida or LE gets killed, your lunar won't be able to heal every time. To make things worse, if the opponent has good dodge stat then lunar will never be able to hit and gain rage therefore no more heal for the team. Also, lunar's heal i think is based on MATK. So if you are going to focus on attack stat then why not use it for damage dealer heroes instead. On the other hand, hecate doesn't need rage so you won't need to rely on LE or nereida. She heals heroes which are the focused targets of the opponent and has an evolution later on. This is just my opinion so it's still upto you.

Comment

Working...
                                X