No announcement yet.

Hecate vs Lunar Priestess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you are right healers for me are not that useful at the moment that's why i don't have any in the party. But like you also said "We are talking about who is better out of those 2"

Im building dodge and atk for main but hp and end for pve...dodge is useless at some levels (( Sanctuary totem? i hope that's not 100% that it will shield line of heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
      Yes you are right healers for me are not that useful at the moment that's why i don't have any in the party. But like you also said "We are talking about who is better out of those 2"

Im building dodge and atk for main but hp and end for pve...dodge is useless at some levels (( Sanctuary totem? i hope that's not 100% that it will shield line of heroes.
      The % is based on lvls, but it doesn't reach 100%. You can check it in Totems Diagram. And it's a casher totem, just like the -/+ rage one. We'll probably get them soon in one of the upcoming events
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Oh saw it tnx!

Comment

Flakes123 is my idol! believe me he's super xD!

Comment

Originally posted by R252147405 View Post
            Flakes123 is my idol! believe me he's super xD!
            nooo it's you again! But you are my master!

Comment

im ur stalker flakes123 ahaha! thanks for all the advice master!

Comment

lol i m not type of person spend my bucks on pixels wont get hecate anyway i just mentioed about my opinion i didnt say i definatelly get hecate or sth im care free non casher and i really dont mind go with my orange healer really
                Last edited by welcometofreakshow; 10-29-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
                  lol i m not type of person spend my bucks on pixels wont get hecate anyway i just mentioed about my opinion i didnt say i definatelly get hecate or sth im care free non casher and i really dont mind go with my orange healer really
                  You didn't even read the entire topic then.
                  1200 card lotto - hecate for every free player.
                  Understood now?
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

as i mention above im care free player. i already know you can get a long term process but i dont care hope you got it.

Comment

http://s56-loa.r2games.com/share.php...05452808b0d663

Just to mention that the guy I am fighting with got hecate on the same HoC I got LE. Back then I couldn't even scratch him. Things change....
                      Last edited by osobena; 10-30-2014, 01:29 PM.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                      X