Pumpkin Spirit for older / partly dead servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
    I hope they do something with this issue... i really missing a lot of material... we sux big time this way. And event should be for all...
    yea your right ... but they dont care about us induvidual players ... money is all they care about thats aways been the case with this game so far ... and i dont blaim R2 but i blaim Gta
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

and today they lowered the points so makes it even harder to level up and get the rewards

Comment

well you guys might want to visit checkmaid's server and check what level is their pumpkin spirit

Comment

Sadly our server is really not active... we are behind others badly... an event should be for everyone equally.

If the GMs not marging servers in this case they should compensate us for being behind the others. Some got already tons of green and orange pumpkins so they are much ahead. I consider myself a heavy donator and i like my own server and do not want to transfer to a more active one.

Please make the event equal.

Comment

tell your server to make dummy accounts and collect-collect-collect XDD but no need to make now coz this is the last day haha
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

Working...
            X