Godless Wolf Vs. Amazon Hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
    Thinking like this is why people don't take charm totem. While in theory, what you say is a problem.. in reality it isn't. Charm totem takes 3 turns to activate fully. That's enough to destroy the back row and the heroes that your opponent puts in the line of charm totem. So by the time you're actually able to hit the high dodge target, he'll have charm totem on him.
    i think u missed the point , if the enemy change the formation so the charm only debuff a rage feeder, the first 2 turns with luck will be wasted on a worthless target , second if u can destroy his whole back in only 3 turns without using fire totem , the victory is almost your even without the charm totem

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
      i think u missed the point , if the enemy change the formation so the charm only debuff a rage feeder, the first 2 turns with luck will be wasted on a worthless target , second if u can destroy his whole back in only 3 turns without using fire totem , the victory is almost your even without the charm totem
      It seems you don't know what the issue with facing high dodge enemies is... Good luck, without charm totem, then.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Guys just help me to find out what would be the best party setup for PVP.... You can tell me the best setup no matter what heroes...

Comment

Working...
        X