SS Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
    50 godly were 500 marvelous , if that was easy for non cashers , i must sucks
    For me was easy seeing my server leveled the spirit very fast, for others...I don't know.
    Saw some topics where level 3/4 or even 5 was barely reached, while others were already having 5 and when they raised the level to 10, we started again to level right away.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

i will skip this. last one was better you could both get angel and gear. event you can syth that graves now doesnt worth to ruin resources

Comment

Forunta for top 10 is great

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
          i will skip this. last one was better you could both get angel and gear. event you can syth that graves now doesnt worth to ruin resources
          sure, the cherub lvl12/11 from top3 dont worth.... , maybe some ppl didnt go trought the pain of HoC and arena being only source of cherubs

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            I think he don't plan to ge in top 10... or even in top 20... So he's not assuming to get level 12/11 cherubs. And getting prizes for outta top 20 may not be worth for him.
            u can get 63k without doing anything , not spending gemo cards or anything , just with the stuff u get daily + free darics should be enought by far, and thats a lvl6 block+dodge gem and lvl9 cherubs

Comment

if awards worth i will in. anyway thas my opinion. i dont need level 6 fusions and 9 chubs anyway. being on top 10 is not easy for me and top 20 awards doesnt have the wow factor. doing just dailies without gemoly doesnt work for me . maybe work for you but doesnt mean works for everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X