Smoldering Steed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoldering Steed

Exchange Smoldering Steed or keep him??? and if u exchange him, what would u go for??

"IF" I got it, i'll go for the 2 fuse gems + the unearthly.

Comment

I'd rather exchange fortuna and keep the mount.
      In my opinion, nothing that's there is worth to exchange it ( Just my opinion. )
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

need more opinions

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          Steed = I would go 2 x level 9 fuses + angel evolve.
          ty...ur opinoin was 1 i was waiting for ))

Comment

Well the value of mounts go down way faster than a 2 lvl 9 fuse gem not to mention free unearthly.

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
              Well the value of mounts go down way faster than a 2 lvl 9 fuse gem not to mention free unearthly.
              ic...ty

Comment

If you think that 15%+ ATK and damage reduction is bad for your WHOLE party go and trade it for something else.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

Lol, wish I could get the mount..... I am sooooo gonna keep it, skill is great!
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                    If you think that 15%+ ATK and damage reduction is bad for your WHOLE party go and trade it for something else.
                    Totaly agree ! I missed 11 big pumpkins so couldnt get it sadly
                    best mount ingame so far
                    Server [8] - Captive Amora
                    IGN: Kiralyl
                    Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Originally posted by Kiralyl View Post
                      Totaly agree ! I missed 11 big pumpkins so couldnt get it sadly
                      best mount ingame so far
                      +1 for the " Best mount in-game so far "
                      Sadly, people go for little gems and angel marks, which you can do them over-time with seraphs and gemo too. ( and for sure alot will quote my reply and insult me, saying they are good, but not that good. )
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

whether you swap it or not you can still get smoldering steed in the up coming events
                        namichwan
                        s206
                        berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                          whether you swap it or not you can still get smoldering steed in the up coming events
                          yeah Mount Exclusive 200$ mount ! )
                          Server [8] - Captive Amora
                          IGN: Kiralyl
                          Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Originally posted by Kiralyl View Post
                            yeah Mount Exclusive 200$ mount ! )
                            for now yes. but always remember there are more mounts to come. for now smoldering steed is the greatest mount, but how about after few weeks? 2-3months we can get that mount for almost free for sure XD
                            namichwan
                            s206
                            berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                              for now yes. but always remember there are more mounts to come. for now smoldering steed is the greatest mount, but how about after few weeks? 2-3months we can get that mount for almost free for sure XD
                              10$ says you're wrong.
                              I'm still waiting for a mount better in stats and glamor than Smoldering Steed.

Comment

Working...
                              X