Smoldering Steed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
    yess. Atm i dont have this mount... but i really dunno what to do ... i believe for number so if someone can tell me a few pro and contras i would appriciate..
    In my opinion gems are always good, and I agree to get the gems, but not trading Smoldering steed. If I get it, I keep it ( unless a really really good option comes, I won't trade it for anything that is there because it's not worth it. )
    Gems you make very easy, especially during tycoon having 10000000 gem cards, so.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      In my opinion gems are always good, and I agree to get the gems, but not trading Smoldering steed. If I get it, I keep it ( unless a really really good option comes, I won't trade it for anything that is there because it's not worth it. )
      Gems you make very easy, especially during tycoon having 10000000 gem cards, so.
      But these gems cant be crafted... They are the rare est atm...

Comment

Just like people say about the mount, I can say about the gems too.
        They'll be available in time.
        So it's everyone's different choice.
        Mount : Will be available probably in a few months, years, never.
        Gems : Probably few months, years, sooner, or never.
        I don't force anyone to go for mount, it's everyone's choice, I'm just saying that both are rare. The gems are worth alot more than the mount for some people, while others would trade half their gems to get the mount. ( And true, you can't fuse patk+dodge or dodge+block or anything, but who said you won't ever be able to do it? ).
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Please check Tarot cards shop
          头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
          不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
          (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
          (奥特曼 - ultraman)
          (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
          (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
            Please check Tarot cards shop
            I know but 100k point for that lvl 8 gem is just too much ... i can do around 5-6k a day.

Comment

Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
              Exchange Smoldering Steed or keep him??? and if u exchange him, what would u go for??

if u don't have it, keep it
              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

I know but 100k point for that lvl 8 gem is just too much ... i can do around 5-6k a day.
                already brought a gem in shop by misclick
                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

any other comments? im interested too. what if it is available in mount exclusive? and later will be much cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by R252147405 View Post
                    any other comments? im interested too. what if it is available in mount exclusive? and later will be much cheaper?
                    Everything gets cheaper, sooner or later. Till a couple of weeks ago getting an agi+hit fusion gem was hell. Now you got them so easily at tycoon. Steed will get cheaper too, that's why I suggest you use the advantage of having it before everybody else.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

oh ok thanks osobena

Comment

at last!! won the mount with just 865 tycoon pts lead....last second fight
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	tycoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	1701189
                        i kept the mount

Comment

Congrats! And no idea how is in the other groups but US East Tournament top 10 are almost all with the steed.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

The mount is awesome for pve/gold grabbing. Still debating whether it is better than moonlight in pvp for me at least.
                            This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
                            X