+ATK vs +Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +ATK vs +Damage

From my simple tests it seems like increasing ATK has a much more dramatic effect on damage than boosting Damage by an equal percent.
    I suspect that this is due to the processing vs DEF. I.e. the if you have 40k ATK vs 20k Def, doubling ATK triples damage dealt.

This helps to explain why it seems that the Celest Hunter is more effective than the Iron Cockatrice

Disclaimer: I am guessing at the equations. I could be totally wrong.

Originally posted by AvatarXyz View Post
    From my simple tests it seems like increasing ATK has a much more dramatic effect on damage than boosting Damage by an equal percent.
    I suspect that this is due to the processing vs DEF. I.e. the if you have 40k ATK vs 20k Def, doubling ATK triples damage dealt.

This helps to explain why it seems that the Celest Hunter is more effective than the Iron Cockatrice

Disclaimer: I am guessing at the equations. I could be totally wrong.
    the problem dont lie on atk vs dmg , but the fact we get 0.3 dmg reduction per defense point , while 0.7 dmg per attack points

Comment

Do you know the equation?

Comment

ATK*0.7 - DEF*0.3 = Damage

People are debating whether skill multiplier is applied before or after DEF reduction. You can try to find that out. i think it is before.
        This is Eisia

Comment

Thank you. That makes DEF quite inefficent for its cost as compared to HP.

Comment

Working...
          X