Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hecate,still worth getting ?

Is Hecate still worth getting?
    From what I've read on the forum Hecate is outdated now and LE is the must have hero for future play.
    At the moment i have Celestial , Nereida , Godless, Panda and backup KOB.
    Also thinking of getting ES ,and then using Panda in back up.
    Im almost lvl 80 Mystic .

pliz get hecate if u are from oceanic

Comment

Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
      pliz get hecate if u are from oceanic
      I'm on S109 gmt

Comment

I have ES and hecate, hecate is on the bench for now, the dmg dealt in the current pvp range makes the healing from hecate not worth it imo.
        My pick would be first LE or ES.
        I might take hecate back in party if I ever evolve her, but then again other heroes will have priority...

Comment

Originally posted by R233958846 View Post
          Is Hecate still worth getting?
          From what I've read on the forum Hecate is outdated now and LE is the must have hero for future play.
          At the moment i have Celestial , Nereida , Godless, Panda and backup KOB.
          Also thinking of getting ES ,and then using Panda in back up.
          Im almost lvl 80 Mystic .
          I haven't used hecate for months now since the heal can't keep up with the damage from ES and amazon. So i think it's better to get ES first and LE. ...haven't tried the heal from evolved hecate though.

Comment

my hecate heals approx 500k+ crit though. but coupled with pisces aegis. makes you survive dang good in CS.

But against player at your level, it can possibly help slightly (who doesn't like a little heal anyway?)

Comment

Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
              I haven't used hecate for months now since the heal can't keep up with the damage from ES and amazon. So i think it's better to get ES first and LE. ...haven't tried the heal from evolved hecate though.
              Apparently LE is cheaper in HOC this time and the cost will be going up in the future, from whats being said
              on Chinese servers,and ppl are having problems getting LE now .
              Does anyone else have any more news on this?

Comment

I would get ES first, you have neri and you don't seem to have a striker yet. LE second.
                I just got LE, she completely transformed my party. But I needed a lot of bless stones to make her and neri work.

Comment

Working...
                X