Please merge S198 with another

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please merge S198 with another

Could you please merge S198 with another server? We have only 4 active guilds and a handful of players who are active.

Yes please. Merge our server S198 with another one. There are not many ppl that play anymore and it makes it really hard to get TA,TD, and inferno done. PLEASE consider this. Thank you.

Comment

Yeah we have about 17 people in WB, at TA we are lucky to find players to make a team with and unless you have guildies to to TD with you have to suffer a lower level medal.

Comment

We need a server merge Please. Its no fun anymore when there's not many people in there.

Comment

Would be Nice to have a Server Merge for S198

Comment

Yes, Merge S198 with S208 and S212. More players would be better.

Thanks.

Comment

4 guilds is a blessing there are only 2 on s183 one has 3 show up for tc the other 4 people show

Comment

Originally posted by Crye4Me View Post
                Yeah we have about 17 people in WB, at TA we are lucky to find players to make a team with and unless you have guildies to to TD with you have to suffer a lower level medal.

LOL, 17 people in WB..... Last night in my server we were 9 and we thought that's a nice number. Usually we have 5-6, if so. 2 guilds and tell you a secret - I don't want us to get merged. We already have a couple of hard cashers, some more and I will never get reward in events. And I actually will pity any server we get merged with, lol. They will never win an event.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                  LOL, 17 people in WB..... Last night in my server we were 9 and we thought that's a nice number. Usually we have 5-6, if so. 2 guilds and tell you a secret - I don't want us to get merged. We already have a couple of hard cashers, some more and I will never get reward in events. And I actually will pity any server we get merged with, lol. They will never win an event.
                  We aren't comparing servers we are asking for a merge. Please don't make this a who's server is deader than who's. We just would like to merge with another server and halt the end before it get that far.

Comment

Y'all should feel blessed. S42 (Pillar of Pain) has only 2 active guilds. We have a max of 14 ppl who would show up in a day. WB we had 4 yesterday. Actually only 3 because I used a 2nd character. We have 2 light cashers so we get to pick what events we want to win and it is usually by the minimum needed.

Comment

Originally posted by The1Leon View Post
                      Y'all should feel blessed. S42 (Pillar of Pain) has only 2 active guilds. We have a max of 14 ppl who would show up in a day. WB we had 4 yesterday. Actually only 3 because I used a 2nd character. We have 2 light cashers so we get to pick what events we want to win and it is usually by the minimum needed.
                      Well maybe they will find a server or two to merge with yours as well.

Comment

Merge server 187 we have on average 8 to 12 at wb..... I am the only coiner left.... Getting bored

Comment

Originally posted by Crye4Me View Post
                          We aren't comparing servers we are asking for a merge. Please don't make this a who's server is deader than who's. We just would like to merge with another server and halt the end before it get that far.
                          You are right, it's not about who's server deader, it's about the fact I don't get why you want a merge when your server is actually doing pretty good. And in the end of the day why do you bother spamming the forums with merge request( don't mean you in particular but everybody who is posting merge requests) is beyond me. It's not like the Devs actually read them or care about them. They pretty well know what the condition of every server is and when a server falls under a certain number of players - they get merged, want it or not. And I think that the merge condition number is actually under 10.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I would love to see Server S163 Merge with another server we can really use it, its really hard o find people to do your quest with, let alone an ta's with no matter what time of day

Comment

yes please, can we get merged with another server. the same few people all the time is boring, plus it is really really hard to find others to things with, most already have their group. I have not been able to do TD or TA for along time, cant find any teams. plus there are lot of rude players and need more so they have other things to talk about. they keep repeating the topics and gets annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X