she needs neighter !!

or atleast i think it doesnt help that much
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

There really isn't any reason why a mod should answer something like that..
        Skills use ATK, and not PATK or MATK. ATK, that's the highest of the two, in battle. It has always been this way and it takes 5 minutes at most, for a test to be made.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

yeah pls tylerwin more test.. and many thanks again for the replies! this is for the whole of us to know!

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin

EDIT: Basically I didn't found big difference in damage by swapping MATK to PATK. So, the idea may be legit, she MAYBE uses sum of her PATK and MATK!
            But, I can't approve if PATK makes sense anyway as well )) So there must be a huge difference betveen sum of stats to say it 100%... more tests...
            Of course you wouldn't find much of a difference. I assume there's ~40k difference between your highest MATK and PATK during the tests? 40k*15%=6000. That won't affect the damage that much.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

Hmmm. Good question lol. Always thought it works the same as CN and use the highest of the two. But since we cant trust the monkeys facerolling the keyboards that call themselves devs. I should probably test it.
              This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                Hmmm. Good question lol. Always thought it works the same as CN and use the highest of the two. But since we cant trust the monkeys facerolling the keyboards that call themselves devs. I should probably test it.
                I've already tested it, but since people keep ignoring my comment go on and do it.
                Test it on a Guild Boss as they don't have any DEF so the numbers are pretty much flat all the time. Just make sure you don't have anything, besides Envoy, that buffs ATK.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  I've already tested it, but since people keep ignoring my comment go on and do it.
                  Test it on a Guild Boss as they don't have any DEF so the numbers are pretty much flat all the time. Just make sure you don't have anything, besides Envoy, that buffs ATK.
                  Lol u said takes 5 mins to test but u didnt say u did it XD. Okie ill trust u on this.
                  This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                    Lol u said takes 5 mins to test but u didnt say u did it XD. Okie ill trust u on this.
                    Well, I did explain how it works and since I know how long it takes for the test it means I've done it. Though it could take more or less than 5 mins, depending on how bad your internet is. Currently it takes me 30 sec for 1 gem exchange >.>
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

up to my experience, i prefer having a very strong defensive and fast LE like an Astral/Divine hunter. putting Fuse Attk+HP if i calcul well for me makes a difference of only 10-11k Attk on the buff. It's like i choose put my damaging hero on a non attack angel halo spot, which is fully acceptable.
                      it's very minimal compared to a LE with 6x fuse PDEF/HP and 6x AGI/HIT or HP/END. his job is to survive with defense and END to skill every turns paired with Dragon totem rage+25. She need to have the right speed to skill at the right moment, and a high one especialy if she has heroic boots.
                      mine nerver strke except if the rage totem is dead after 22turns.

LE's most power isnt the attk boost, it's the HP/rage/agi one. putting her the max agi possible is a way better bonus than Attk fuses everywhere.
                      Last edited by Sonoshee; 11-19-2014, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.6 KB
ID:	1701554

Here is what looks mine. so i can use it as offtank most of time.

She has also 6k END, over 4k each class resistance, 10k elemental resistance and 21k angel resistance. Those factors are also important.
                        Last edited by Sonoshee; 11-19-2014, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonoshee View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]114468[/ATTACH]

She has also 6k END, over 4k each class resistance, 10k elemental resistance and 21k angel resistance. Those factors are also important.
                          not everyone got your resources nidd
                          S69 Foultusk Lair
                          IGN Jm4nsk1
                          Guild BloodOath
                          Alliance BloodOath
                          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                            not everyone got your resources nidd
                            hihi never said to reach same lvl just a possible queue.
                            and oups typo mistake, my totem is red so 12turns. but the gold 20 turns is otw.

Comment

oh very good input Sonoshee/ Niddhog and hi jm4nski.. my LE is just weak compared to yours guys but it gives my team super boost.. as if it gave almost half additional strength.. and thanks to my friend who suggested me to get LE instead of Hercules LOL ( from S54- he's the bully there )..

Comment

Originally posted by Sonoshee View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]114468[/ATTACH]

Just curious, why the full godly set? Isn't it better to remove the ring or greaves, as envoy can't utilize 'em and have the extra 1000 agility from the set? Every little bit helps. Most damage dealers are PATK ones anyway.
                                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                                logic.

Comment

Working...
                                X