No announcement yet.

LE matk or patk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paini, cause atm i dont need extra 1000agi on her, i cant remove pants it lower Mdef. and the ring is also made for extra hit if fight is too long. i know she has only 12.7k hit, but atm i'm more turning AGI+HIT gems into HP+END. cause too much speed isnt good at my lvl. 93.8k is great, it gives me LE skilling before 98% of ES in front of me adding HP+15% before eating the hit.

also changing the ring would mean refine it from 0 which cost a lot of resources, same for enchant, slot 2 adv gems with magical rods, .... this dont Worth 1k agi

Comment

Good thing I'm a free player, didn't have access to idun's ring too fast so had to build up a normal ring lol. And MDEF is useless as there are hardly any MATK strikers that people use. And with the right build your Envoy won't have to ever do a normal attack, so hit is useless too. But guess whatever works for you. Odd that 98% of the ES have less than 94k agility though, EU/Oceanic? On EST most are going for 100k agility
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        Good thing I'm a free player, didn't have access to idun's ring too fast so had to build up a normal ring lol. And MDEF is useless as there are hardly any MATK strikers that people use. And with the right build your Envoy won't have to ever do a normal attack, so hit is useless too. But guess whatever works for you. Odd that 98% of the ES have less than 94k agility though, EU/Oceanic? On EST most are going for 100k agility
        Only one thing you are missing - Mystic and Sorcerer. Especially Mystic as they hit both front and back row. So MDEF is not so useless actually as usually the one who does most damage is main. That also depends on what server you are playing on, thought. The old servers have a lot more Mage class than the new ones where Archer rules.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sonoshee View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]114468[/ATTACH]

Here is what looks mine. so i can use it as offtank most of time.

She has also 6k END, over 4k each class resistance, 10k elemental resistance and 21k angel resistance. Those factors are also important.
          LE a bit slow for regional finals? And END not really enough >.>

AGI is worst attribute to build. Have to have it but there is no apparent cost/effect curve. It's all either ur faster or slower T.T
          This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
            indeed here they have less than 100. atm only Harveen has more, sometimes. Karxas has 95k, but it's ok. i adapt to what i have in front of me and i dont negligate resistance and defense to speed. and i dont think only PVP on my set ups. so MDEF is also nice for PVE like Aegis Advanced where there is always a Ice Queen mob, etc... no need to have 120k agi to be one shoted. Reraises everywhere changed the deal. better to be fast but not OS.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
              Only one thing you are missing - Mystic and Sorcerer. Especially Mystic as they hit both front and back row. So MDEF is not so useless actually as usually the one who does most damage is main. That also depends on what server you are playing on, thought. The old servers have a lot more Mage class than the new ones where Archer rules.
              Well, the t2 greaves compared to royal greaves will give like.. 10k? MDEF more, that's ~6-7k damage difference. And it is useless as long as you know how to counter column skills.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                LE a bit slow for regional finals? And END not really enough >.>

AGI is worst attribute to build. Have to have it but there is no apparent cost/effect curve. It's all either ur faster or slower T.T
                i dunno uxu. looks like i won Cross server Tournament with this "LE low for regional finals"

Comment

Working...
                X