Godless CLAW inheriting blocked out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godless CLAW inheriting blocked out

So like, the first time around I successfully inherited my GC to my ES to try and compare the different battle style of the 2, then I inherited the ES back to CLAW, since I still liked my CLAW better in certain areas. So now, my problem is it won't let me inherit my CLAW 2nd time around, and says "The hero has been evolved cannot be Inherited now", no seriously? Since when did evolved hero cannot be inherited was mentioned? This is pure BULL **** if it were to be implemented and forcing players to buy more resources to develop other heroes, monopolizing on resources now? What took me almost a year to collect, and I do not have the freedom to switch it around my desired heroes as I like? This needs to be fixed,
    cause this system will kill the versatile tactics approach in LOA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unable to inherit.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	1760472
    Last edited by Freedom1987; 11-20-2014, 06:47 PM.

same here, got surprised today ^^

Comment

This needs to be fixed, I can accept the inherit restriction between evolved and non-evolved heroes, making inherit only possible among non-evolved = non-evolved/ evolved = evolved, but to be so blatantly permanently inherit blocking
      evolved heroes? That's absolutely ludicrous, cause since LOA server 48 came out, all my resources I have earned through tough and rough times are put into my CLAW, and my main. And that hard earned resources going to be forever gone, once that hero has outlived it's usefulness.

Now if they come out of nowhere, perma block inherit; on one of my so hard worked hero, just cause it is in it's evolved stage, how would you feel? All that months of effort, almost nearing a year, is blocked out in that hero. I love my hero but I want my options open for future changes. And they didn't even mention of this change taking place in the update notice.

Comment

NOV 20, 2014 | 03:43AM CET
        R2 Pedro replied:
        Hello FreedomFLASH,

*EDIT*

- The R2Games Team.
        How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
        Rate my reply
        NOV 19, 2014 | 08:57PM CET
        Original message
        wrote:

I cannot accept this sudden unannounced change R2game, this is absolutely unfair to peoples who have been playing since the beginning and have all their hard earned resources through tough and rough times to be entirely shut out with one particular hero once it is evolved, my game play approaching almost a year and all my hard earned resources, at least more than half of what I have earned since the beginning of this game, is with my Evolved CLAW.

Now I have the HOC heroes which I wanna have the freedom to switch between and employ them as per each battle tactics deems, with my major resources being blocked out on my CLAW, you are rendering all the hardcore players like me stuck. Do you really think these peoples who have been passionately playing this game so far, will spend another year to get up another hero? Do you really think majority of peoples have infinite time and fund in their hands to afford such maneuver to work on another hero and on top of that in a game for another year?

We are all here to have fun, play, compete, have a piece of mind with our efforts, our time and hard earned money invested. By implementing this very inherit restriction permanently on evolved heroes, you are taking away the very thing we started playing this game for. Something tangible we have worked on for months.

Please fix this and lift the inherit restriction. I can accept inherit restriction among non-evolved and evolved heroes, but make it so that we can inherit among evolved heroes and non evolved heroes at the least.
        Last edited by AE86; 11-23-2014, 09:12 PM. Reason: Forum Rule #7

Comment

If any of you guys out there still not happy with this change, post a ticket. I mean seriously man, this is **** up in so many ways, on top of your resources being stuck in 1 hero, you are also stuck with that hero. It will take your months and more money invested into this game to up another hero to that same lvl.

This change is ultimately going to shut out all possibilities that was possible for mediocre hardcore players like me to afford new heroes without waiting months, I mean literally half a year or more to achieve the same stats on heroes. The GOD damn Devs aren't writhing in pain after making this changes, they are laughing at all the hardcore players cause they have succeeded in shutting them out, and giving cash only players a better game play cause they don't need brains anymore, just their cash spam, which makes both party happy.

Comment

Question: When that update of inherit was announced?
            Oh, wait... I don't think it was.
            Why it wasn't?
            Possible reasons:
            1. It wasn't an update, but an actual bug and now they are just lazy to fix it and want to try how that will work out.
            or
            2. They didn't want to announce cause it make a lot of players angry. And if the free players are stuck only with Claw, what about the mega cashers who have most, if not all, their heroes evolved - Hecate, ES, Arcane and so on? You think they will just accept it without comment? Oh, no, when you have spent thousands on a hero you are so not gonna just give him up just like that. So one of 2 things will happen - 1 - they won't pay for HoC heroes anymore and devs will lose a very big amount of money, and -2- they will start filing tickets and complain till Devs fix it. Just wait till people like burning, harveen, phoenix, mars demo, abba and the rest of the top cashers find out about it.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

That also bugged me a lot, why wasn't this change announced in update listing. Just 3 days ago on the 17th or 18th I did my inherit between my CLAW and ES, worked just fine and inherit back to CLAW. Without any form of announcement they put this inherit restriction, and in a very shady way, unheard, unexplained. Only answered when I ticketed the issue.
              Either way, we cannot let them get away with this restriction. What's next? Mount glamour needs individual upgrade and train for every each mounts?

Comment

that's idiot. if that happen i wasted my time to buy ES and can not inherit my wolf then.
                really sucks.

Comment

With new update they say they have added inherit function for Evolved heroes..... But my Wolf still says he can't.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    With new update they say they have added inherit function for Evolved heroes..... But my Wolf still says he can't.
                    Where did they say that? link or post screenshot please.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      This has now been reported.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
                        Where did they say that? link or post screenshot please.
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nksgiving-Prep!

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Darn cool at least i know it will be solved

Comment

Added inherit function for evolved heroes.
                            is that mean inherit between evolved heroes only? last time still can see evolved BC in inherit function but not now
                            Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X