Vacation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
    Well i would pay dias for that lil helper if it could do all my daily things
    You can do as you said, log on from your laptop ( if you have one ) or from where you can, and that way it's easy, not like you'll spend your time in a game while being on a vacation.
    1-2 hours ( per day, wb+gauntlet/tc+td+inf ) can't take more than 2 hours.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
      it is problem on all mmorpg games, some of them have strickt rules, some turn head on other side or close one eye, but if something bad happen they ban all involved persons.
      if i might give some suggestion about it, it will be great that you can lock your character for some number of days when you cant be loged (you wont be able to log at all from any location till time you lock it expire) and authorize lettle helper to do some events instead of you. surelly you cant do it every few days, but once or twice a year..............
      but that is just one idea for that ones who need to go on some time
      mmorpg ? correction browser games , mmorpg allow you acc sharing without problem , i remember on tera they would even allow client modding , but they didnt allow ppl to talk about it on forum

Comment

The secret is this: Don't tell anyone who might report you that someone is running your account.
        R2 doesn't give a damn if you share accounts, or if you have multiple accounts and they are each spending. However, if someone reports you, you are seriously screwed.
        One of my friends got banned for chat. She had been making Sexual Jokes for as long as I can remember, but one day she got in a fight with someone and the next day she was permanently banned (for Sexually Explicit discussion of "Womens'w Toys".)
        Be careful if you have enemies and they read this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
          mmorpg ? correction browser games , mmorpg allow you acc sharing without problem , i remember on tera they would even allow client modding , but they didnt allow ppl to talk about it on forum
          my misstake, sorry
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            I don't understand that rule... really.
            i can understand to some point, though most of games that has problem with account sharing has some way of trade and sell system, so giving pass to someone who will give to someone else and go and go, till someone take oportunity and grab some free gold from selling all equipment from character, and when owner comes back problem is huge and only way to solve it is to forbid sharing and ban everyone who do that. this game dont haveany trade/sell option, and you cant sell anything important like cloths, angels or wings so....
            but this game is gt and r2 sandbox, so we must play on their rules
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

as much as i can understand, this rule is there to prevent acct trading, which is frequent on other browser rpgs
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
              X