No announcement yet.

Increasing hp in gaunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

osobena .. how long did ur guild take to get up from lvl30 to lvl31 ?? Our guild have lvl30 and very less player .. only 5 players do gauntlet regularly , max 7 (who can actually get lots of gold ) ..

But it has become too easy for us and lvling up guild is like 1200 mil gold .. the highest damage player gets only 50-60mil gold .. Plus we don't let wolf touch our angel except some slips ups ..

and also if u remember how much amount of gold increased after ur guild went from lvl30 to lvl31 ?

Comment

Sorry, haven't paid attention how long it took us to lvl up guild. Not paying real attention actually, but we have strong rules for members donations - everyone have to donate at least 2mil per week. This is the current state of things: Click image for larger version

Name:	guild.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	1704539 Click image for larger version

Name:	gbonus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	1704540.

And lucky you, lol, I don't remember the last time I have seen 7 people in Gauntlet, even 5 is a rare occurrence, on weekends only usually . Not even 1 of us is from US so we all do it whenever we can - I for example try to wake up earlier to do it and get ready for work after, our 2.3m works nights, so she does it after work and so on.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

We are able to finish the hardest gauntlet with like 5 people now I bet we could do it with just 3 people. It's gotten so boring I've started painting my nails between rounds... lol

Comment

Don't increase the HP, introduce a new level (5th) instead which spawns new mobs.

Comment

we are doing hell lvl 30 gauntlet in 3 , we are 400k ATK plus , 16K dodge plus, 15k hit plus, and we have no problem doing it , our angel at the end of all waves still has 6k life, so guys all its possible . dont cry for other things that will complicate your game..
            SolomonKane
            Hunter 92lvl
            S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

I'd be down for more HP on bosses / wolves, not so down for more mobs because that would make it hard for less active servers to clear gauntlet. On the other hand, adding more mobs would be the best way to reward having more active guilds since a three-man run can't benefit from more mobs (cooldowns!).

Also, osobena - mind if I ask what the health of wolves on level 31 gauntlet is? I think it also scales by total guild BR and guild flag but I'm interested in getting a ballpark estimate.
              level 28 guild is not cutting it when we have multiple people doing 20m+ a hit and two of us do 60-70m

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                My guild is lvl 31 and we have 1 mega casher with 4m br. Whenever he does Gauntlet our angel actually survives but still with like less than half of it's hp. But only 5 of us in Gauntlet(him included) - give or take 1. And I think the lowest one of us does around 20m damage per hit. Else said - the problem isn't how strong or weak bosses are, the problem is how many players are there. Maybe they should somehow tie bosses hp with the players number....
                how how much gold u got for ur damage did?

Comment

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
                  we are doing hell lvl 30 gauntlet in 3 , we are 400k ATK plus , 16K dodge plus, 15k hit plus, and we have no problem doing it , our angel at the end of all waves still has 6k life, so guys all its possible . dont cry for other things that will complicate your game..
                  point was more hp for more money and chance for all peoples hit
                  if you doing in 3 gz but stop thinking only at you

Comment

my guild has 5 people show up, we are lvl 32 guild and I get roughly 50mil gold for 3bil damage from mail rewards. We pass it regularly with 6k+ angel health and Im more than happy to leave it as is. Id rather us level up our guild and make sure we can complete the next stage than have a ridiculous increase in everything just to please the top 5% that has people hitting ridiculously. The majority of players would agree that this increase would be a burden.

If you really cared so much about getting more gold and having the chance to deal more damage you would donate more to your guild for the long run benefits it would give. I typically donate half my gauntlet reward prize to keep a steady increase for guild level. I'd suggest doing the same instead of trying to ruin gauntlet for the masses.

Comment

the thing is you shouldn't be passing it so easily with 5 players. it used to be a challenge, 5 months ago my guild needed 15 players to turn up just to clear all 6 dragons at 300 mil hp ignoring wolves completely, tonight we cleared them with 500 mil hp with 20 seconds before first wolves spawned with only 8 players. with yet another new feature today allowing players to massively improve damage its going to get worse for all guilds.
                      our guild donates a lot we get 1-3 billion a week donated but with everything they added to the game to improve player damage that still doesnt even come close to matching the player improvement, we'd have to be donating trillions to have gauntlet keep up with player improvement.

like i've said before with a rebalance lower guilds or guild that cant get many turning up could drop to lower difficulties and get the same rewards as they do now while allowing guilds who can get more players to turn up to have a bit of a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                        I'd be down for more HP on bosses / wolves, not so down for more mobs because that would make it hard for less active servers to clear gauntlet. On the other hand, adding more mobs would be the best way to reward having more active guilds since a three-man run can't benefit from more mobs (cooldowns!).

Also, osobena - mind if I ask what the health of wolves on level 31 gauntlet is? I think it also scales by total guild BR and guild flag but I'm interested in getting a ballpark estimate.
                        level 28 guild is not cutting it when we have multiple people doing 20m+ a hit and two of us do 60-70m
                        Wolves are with 55-60m hp at the later waves I think. Not sure about the werewolves, been busy this week and tired so I haven't done Gauntlet and don't remember, but I do 50-60m damage and on the last waves of wolves I am a bit on the lucky side to kill them with 1 hit, can't kill weres after 8-9th wave. You might be right thought for guild total br and flag cause we have a lot of inactive players in guild who haven't been kicked out and our Gauntlet as I said is not so easy. Maybe the number of guild members count too.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                          Wolves are with 55-60m hp at the later waves I think. Not sure about the werewolves, been busy this week and tired so I haven't done Gauntlet and don't remember, but I do 50-60m damage and on the last waves of wolves I am a bit on the lucky side to kill them with 1 hit, can't kill weres after 8-9th wave. You might be right thought for guild total br and flag cause we have a lot of inactive players in guild who haven't been kicked out and our Gauntlet as I said is not so easy. Maybe the number of guild members count too.
                          Oh man, I'm jealous. Guess I'm going to have to prioritize donating to guild for awhile. May I ask what your flag level is?

Comment

It's lvl 3. How much hp your wolves have?

P.S. Think I am getting around 50m gold or so.
                            Last edited by osobena; 12-12-2014, 06:39 AM.
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                            X