Click image for larger version

Name:	dark bond chain skill.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1705834

got this chain skill
    dunno what it does
    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

I have three chains unlocked now....but still no idea what it means..lol lol

IGN: MizUndrstd
      Server: s4
      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

We are all still at lost, lol....
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Maybe it is something yet to be introduced...or maybe we have all gone completely insane.....

IGN: MizUndrstd
          Server: s4
          Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]120465[/ATTACH]

got this chain skill
            dunno what it does
            Originally posted by AbbaHonor View Post
            Here is a screen shot of the message i get when i activate skill chain. But i have no clue what this skill is or where to see it "unlocked".

can we have someone explaining this feature please?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120319[/ATTACH]
            from these 2 picture i figure out somthing, these skill are:
            (1st picture) all purple joint skill
            (2nd picture) all orenge joint skill

mb chain skill openend when we unlocks 3 skill at the same color and same type. but we dunno what "effect" we get from this chain skill.
            Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
            you can find me here, ↑
            InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveNick View Post
              from these 2 picture i figure out somthing, these skill are:
              (1st picture) all purple joint skill
              (2nd picture) all orenge joint skill

mb chain skill openend when we unlocks 3 skill at the same color and same type. but we dunno what "effect" we get from this chain skill.
              the other detail is that the stronger the tier (color) the lower the lvl it need for combo , example all purple were lvl3 while all blue lvl4 , so we can guess orange skills need all them lvl2 for trigger skill chain

Comment

huh didn't realize they had that implemented already... probably didn't really deactivate it. Unfortunately I can't translate the Chinese version. But basically it's extra bonuses stats you receive for activating 3 X Skills each to X level.... There's 3 level's of each Chain. It's broken down easily to figure out which one you need to level for each I guess set bonus. I'm sure they'll eventually implement it. Same thing with the pet leveing/upgrading another way for them to make money.

So I don't know if they actually provide a bonus currently or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chinese, Awaken Skill Bonuses.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	1706102

Comment

something interesting about that screen is that his HP bonus is higher that our current limit , and the 43k exp needed omg...

Comment

I'd imagine it's a higher awakening limit then, since they have 15.10 gem enhancement, 15 star angels and bunch of other random stuff

Comment

Text is kind of small and there are a lot of strokes so I had to guess some of the characters. >.> It's basically a skill covenant.

Skill chain name is Olympic Glory, and it has three levels:
                      Level 1 - Unlocked when Blazing Arrow, Winter Storm, and Illumination reach level 3. All frontrow heroes gain +2500 defense.
                      Level 2 - Unlocked when " reach level 6. All backrow heroes gain +500 dodge.
                      Level 3 - Unlocked when " reach level 10. All frontrow heroes gain +4500 agility. Increases damage of Blazing Arrow and Winter storm by 7%; increases healing done by Illumination by 7%. Not sure what the parenthetical says. Something about how it's only effective when the skill's used, but that makes no sense to me?

EDIT: Also, that player's awakening level is 9-10.
                      EDIT2: lol i just translate things whenever i see chinese in front of me so i didn't see you actually mentioned what i found out through translations well have some numbers ^w^

Comment

Oooo I need to be not lazy and give you a bunch of screen shots.

That picture is little bit smaller than the original.

Comment

I can view it at full size (889 x 547px) since it's just resized to fit in a forum post, and if I go directly to the URL it gives me full size. I'm just complaining because I've got a bit of a headache at the moment and there was one character I just couldn't figure out, haha.

Just don't give me something like this character, my brain might explode. d:

Comment

That's a trip, that looked like a spiral to me at first

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                              Text is kind of small and there are a lot of strokes so I had to guess some of the characters. >.> It's basically a skill covenant.

Skill chain name is Olympic Glory, and it has three levels:
                              Level 1 - Unlocked when Blazing Arrow, Winter Storm, and Illumination reach level 3. All frontrow heroes gain +2500 defense.
                              Level 2 - Unlocked when " reach level 6. All backrow heroes gain +500 dodge.
                              Level 3 - Unlocked when " reach level 10. All frontrow heroes gain +4500 agility. Increases damage of Blazing Arrow and Winter storm by 7%; increases healing done by Illumination by 7%. Not sure what the parenthetical says. Something about how it's only effective when the skill's used, but that makes no sense to me?

EDIT: Also, that player's awakening level is 9-10.
                              EDIT2: lol i just translate things whenever i see chinese in front of me so i didn't see you actually mentioned what i found out through translations well have some numbers ^w^
                              And you are starburst? XD

It's actually arcane glory not olympic glory...that's kinda random? where you got that from?

the stuff in the parenthesis is kinda odd to me as well, probably meaning only when these skills are all deployed that the % damage bonus gets applied???

the dude is Ryan. The biggest and baddest player in China. 16 million+ BR right now...
                              This is Eisia

Comment

ohai ei

To be honest when I first looked at it I saw the 奥 and just jumped to 'Odin.' Then when I corrected myself I evidently still had gods on the mind and just filled in relevant noises. >.> Y'all saw nothing, I am Very Good Quality Translator.

I can't see a situation in which all these skills would be deployed at once, since they're all initial skills and you can only have one of them at a time (unless Youzu has finally decided to make battles involve active decision-making or something). I'd think it meant that the damage bonus would be applied when the skill is used, but it's not like you're going to notice a % bonus on skill damage if you don't use the skill anyways, so either it's just a pointless parenthetical or we're both very confused. They do like to put in extra parentheticals saying that x bonus stacks with everything else for hero skills, though, so maybe this is another one that's just stating the obvious?

Comment

Working...
                                X